? servers

? players online

Community Meeting - Feb 18th @ 330PM EST / 1230PM PST

• Content Count:  8754

Hello everyone,

Happy Friday! We will be having a Community Meeting this upcoming Sunday at 330PM EST in our TeamSpeak server. We will be going over a few topics with the community that we've been wanting to discuss, and we will also be opening the floor to questions from the community at large. I encourage all of you to attend - myself and the rest of the higher ups are looking forward to talking with you guys about the community at large and any questions you may have.

See you there!

• Like 14

• Content Count:  8754

Thanks for joining everyone! Was shorter than usual, however I'm glad you guys were able to ask us some questions that needed answered. These meetings are meant primarily to get feedback and issues from every single rank, so keep on coming out and bringing your thoughts to the table.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2230

Thanks for joining everyone! Was shorter than usual, however I'm glad you guys were able to ask us some questions that needed answered. These meetings are meant primarily to get feedback and issues from every single rank, so keep on coming out and bringing your thoughts to the table.

Did anyone record this one?

Reply to Thread