? servers

? players online

We need to talk...

• Content Count:  5674

...about the great new Jailbreak changes!

LpDhnGx.png

Guard Revamp

For a long time the server has been in need of change regarding the CT team, this is something we hope to address with these changes based off the suggestions and feedback within this thread a few weeks back. These plugins are meant to make the CT team more effective, make the server less chaotic, make administration easier and overall bring some great change the player base has been asking for.

CT Lockout

If there are 20 or more players on the server, someone requires 25 minutes of playtime to switch to CT side. When someone tries to join CT without this requirement and is prevented from doing so a message displays itself in chat.

Ratio Control

When the server has 24 or more players the ratio is locked 2:3 and cannot go over that. A message in chat when someone is prevented from switching teams is displayed.

First Order

When the server has 24 players or more First Order is enabled, all CTs are muted at start of round except the CT who types !fo for the first 30 seconds, after this time the guards are unmuted. Anyone can give orders after this time. During these 30 seconds, other CT orders given through chat are not valid. This is clarified in the rules thread, in very simple terms.

LR Plugin Changes

A couple features have been changed, Terrorists now have head armor to even out activities like S4S. Also, when in an LR, Terrorists are now red and Counter-Terrorists are now blue. This should hopefully help to avoid killing people who are in LRs.

Events

Admins vs Members

vXXrG5g.png

Compete against admins as the Guards, while you rebel as the Prisoners!

Date/Time: 7/19 at 8:00 PM EST

Protect the President

LPGsdLY.png

One guard will be assigned as the president, given an increased amount of HP and all the Prisoners will be tasked with killing him.

Date/Time: 7/24 at 8:00 PM EST

X3 Credits

With these changes we thought it would be really nice to give you guys some extra credits when you come over to test them out and for those of you who don’t think Jailbreak is your cup of tea- come give it a shot. This will be activated until 7/23.

Jailbreak Community Meeting

Lastly, with all of these changes and a lot more on the horizon it’s important to us that we make sure you guys are being heard. A lot of these changes are things that the community has personally put forth, some heavily tweaked due to feedback and we wouldn’t want it any other way.

Date/Time: TBD

Now for big ol' thanks. For the banners, thanks to @All Ts, @floffypus, and @shoiep respectively. For the new plugins and edited plugin thanks to @Liam Brown, you are a blessing sent from the gods. Thanks to @Cept For Her for the Protect the President event idea. Thanks to @DML, All Ts, @ThRza and anyone else who helped test the plugins and find bugs. Also thanks to All Ts for helping with the thread. We appreciate it all guys.

• Like 47
Edited by Dominic

• Content Count:  678

I’ll be dropping in to see how this feels. Looks like a lot of thought was put into this, I’ll be eager to pick at any flaws :kappa:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  175

Peep PlasMa on JB again, whatta rare occurrence. Real talk, thanks to the people who spent countless time on these new updates/changes! I'm almost positive that these will help immensely in every area of improvement!

Thanks again to anyone who had involvement but especially: @All Ts, @floffypus, @shoiep, @Liam Brown, @DML, and @ThRza + the many more...

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2162

Yay hopefully now i dont get steam messages about JB issues :| sadly i cant make admin v members but should be around for protect the president!! Glad to see all the hard work put in to making the server more enjoyable for admins and players without admins

Also YAAYYYY EVENT RECOGNITION!!!

Edited by Cept For Her

Reply to Thread