? servers

? players online

I must go, my people need me!

• Content Count:  5055

So for those who have noticed, I have finally stepped down from Events Manager and have been turned into an LG (for like the second or third time being here in S-G because third time's the charm). Reason being is basically I don't have the time or commitment that I once had to do the things needed at my previous rank. Things like university and graduating after being in it for 6 years, having an IRL waifu to spend time with (holy fuck a gf wowow), securing a full time job before I graduate, commuting long hours between this place and that place, and other IRL issues require my full upmost attention at this point in time. Also I haven't really been playing CSGO at all since I'm pretty much bored of it from have like 2,836 hours on it :fap:.

Being a part of S-G for over 3 years has been an eventful and fun experience for me. Some of it really good, others not so good but overall I liked being a part of this community. I've seen people come and go and move on or get banned forever for doing something dumb. I've seen a lot of structural changes whether its the servers or forums or ranks themselves. And of course lots of drama here and there. While I haven't been here the longest compared to others, I would like to think that with all the ranks I've been through I did some pretty decently good stuff being an admin and CA and demoted to HG and working my way up to AO and then getting demoted down to LG and becoming an AO again and finally becoming an EM/AT/CA :papydates:. However, with how things are going for me IRL, some other peoples need me and I sadly won't be holding a higher up position here for a super duper long time, if at all. Also, thanks for all the people who I have met here, it's been a fun to hang around with everyone on the servers or Teamspeak or slapping a couple of people or grabbing someone and throwing them 40 feet in the air. I'll still check up on S-G from time to time and you'll probably see me on Steam playing a game here or there, but I might not be as active as I once was. I'd mention people or give some advice to certain ranks like I did last time but there's so many ranks and people that I can't even, so best of luck to everyone with making S-G better, work together, don't take things too seriously. :thumb:

*Also for all the raffles and events and Monthly Art Contests, please bug @Black Rain about it from now on. For the October raffle, if you win a game from it and want to redeem it, PM me and I'll give you your game.*

• Like 42

Reply to Thread