? servers

? players online

Abortion 2: Electric Boogaloo

• Content Count:  3150

4 hours ago, Aster said:

I'll live in a state that respects the right's of the human race, contrary to one particular group.

damn you really got me there!

Yeah so I will still continue to care about the whole life of a woman vs what is a barely established human life. Not even sorry about it.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  154

Just now, BoM said:

damn you really got me there!

Yeah so I will still continue to care about the whole life a woman vs what is a barely established human life. Not even sorry about it.

Apologies that this does not fit your narrative. 

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/hestat/maternal-mortality/2020/maternal-mortality-rates-2020.htm#:~:text=In 2020%2C 861 women were,20.1 in 2019 (Table).

• Content Count:  1583

1 minute ago, BoM said:

Yeah so I will still continue to care about the whole life a woman vs what is a barely established human life. Not even sorry about it.

On a more serious note, it's pretty obvious that this isn't something established or settled unanimously. I'd say it's pretty reasonable to allow states to determine this, and it's better than an outright ban. If it's that important to you, you can always move. If you can't afford to move, try jerking off instead of engaging in such risky behavior 💯

• Content Count:  3150

4 minutes ago, Gentoo said:

On a more serious note, it's pretty obvious that this isn't something established or settled unanimously. I'd say it's pretty reasonable to allow states to determine this, and it's better than an outright ban. If it's that important to you, you can always move. If you can't afford to move, try jerking off instead of engaging in such risky behavior 💯

Yeah I'm good with this line of thinking for the most part. Still gonna worry for those that are raped etc, will see how that plays out.

Not sure what the hell Aster is getting at so I'm ignoring that :).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kieran said:

I care about individuals' rights more than states rights 💯

Doesn't it seem backwards to have something upheld by the federal government that people have no say in and can't be overrode by votes? I would think deferring things to the system that gives individuals the most say would be closest to what you're looking for if you believe what you say.

• Content Count:  1633

Just now, Gentoo said:

Doesn't it seem backwards to have something upheld by the federal government that people have no say in and can't be overrode by votes? I would think deferring things to the system that gives individuals the most say would be closest to what you're looking for if you believe what you say.

People have the say in abortion, its called choosing to get one or not 💯

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kieran said:

People have the say in abortion, its called choosing to get one or not 💯

The mother does, the child does not - that's the conversation if you haven't been following, as a smaller community, the state can determine which individuals need to have their rights protected accordingly... Seems significantly more appropriate than trying to legitimize the outcome that aligns with your views despite it's significantly less representative approach, no?

Reply to Thread