? servers

? players online

Abortion 2: Electric Boogaloo

• Content Count:  2162

1 hour ago, Gentoo said:

On a more serious note, it's pretty obvious that this isn't something established or settled unanimously

I mean if you murder a pregnant woman and get charged with double homicide, that's pretty much the law saying that the child is alive, so that's pretty much the established bar for most states. What timeline that goes into i dont really know, nor do i care enough to look it up and argue.

• Content Count:  468

Can’t believe I just witnessed a ban on abortion and @Polarzz on the same day . IMO I really don’t think anything drastic would change within the the first couple of months/years after this overturn . Abortions are going to happen regardless, you saw what happened when they banned alcohol. It’ll be like bootlegging but instead of smuggling beers  , we’re just smuggling fetuses out the womb 

• Content Count:  2162

13 minutes ago, thuxys said:

Abortions are going to happen regardless, you saw what happened when they banned alcohol. It’ll be like bootlegging but instead of smuggling beers  , we’re just smuggling fetuses out the womb 

not sure if this is a joke, but i just want to make sure you know that abortions aren't banned with the overturn of row v wade. it is just no longer a federally protected "right", it is just up to the state's to decide what the parameters for getting an abortion are.

if anything, this just gives people more of a reason to be involved in their local legislature.

• Content Count:  154

2 hours ago, BoM said:

Yeah so I will still continue to care about the whole life a woman

2 hours ago, BoM said:

Not sure what the hell Aster is getting at so I'm ignoring that :).

I was referring to the "whole life a woman" part. Thus, I gave you a citing of pregnancy mortality rates among mothers, comparative to the overall pregnancies. 

spacer.png

• Content Count:  1583

19 minutes ago, Aster said:

I was referring to the "whole life a woman" part. Thus, I gave you a citing of pregnancy mortality rates among mothers, comparative to the overall pregnancies. 

spacer.png

I believe he's referring to quality of life rather than protection thereof, unless he is actually trying to make that case 🤨

• Content Count:  3150

1 hour ago, Gentoo said:

I believe he's referring to quality of life rather than protection thereof, unless he is actually trying to make that case 🤨

quality of life correct.

• Content Count:  3150

7 minutes ago, Looga said:

murder is not a right

It's simply not black and white for me in it being murder when the not fully formed baby is not capable of sustaining life on its own at the time of its demise. I do not believe that a humans life begins at conception or for a while thereafter.

You are welcome to believe otherwise.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread