? servers

? players online

I love JB!

• Content Count:  238

Recently the servers have been gaining a traction, as small as the traction is, I don't want to see that traction die or be wasted. We managed to bring in a few new TTT players and a few new Retakes players just by populating the servers, this is the first step in "reviving SG."  I wanted to come up with a list of events and ideas for JB, some may be new, some may be old, nonetheless, they are still events and ideas, cry.

Jailbreak

Protect the president

Jailbreak in outer space

Admins V Regs

Juggernaut

Throw back event

Auto bhop

Map creation contest ( fuck you 20 scrolls )

Best rebeller ( Best T with the most kills by a certain period )

Best cop ( Best CT with the most kills by a certain period )

Best deputy ( Best CT with the most assists by a certain period )

Best gang ( Best gang by a certain period )

Electric Boogaloooooooooo

More Jihads ( Like 4 or smth)

Shank event ( 1 hit knife )

Tazers and Pistols

Riot ( Riot shields for CTs, only two CTs can have )

( This isn't really an event, but i'd like to see JB subroles such as deputy )

I also have a couple of ideas if a T-buy menu was to ever be implemented.

Drugs ( Applies the drug effect, but gives speed for 15 seconds and turns off, kind of like TTT sprint or smth)

Needle ( Med-Shot, that gives a little bit of health back )

Shank ( Limited to two per round and can only be bought after the 7th round or smth )

Lock-pick ( Able to open armory doors, not sure how this would work tbh, or if it is even doable )

Community Events

Playtime event ( This will encourage people to play more on the servers, maybe for a prize like a skin in game or a CS skin.)

The 1v1 event ( The last one that got hosted was pretty fun and I want to destroy the BDs so.)

Scrimmage ( I'd like to see planned scrims more, also stream these on twitch :))

• Like 9

• Content Count:  5674

I think some of your Prisoner buy menu ideas are funny and creative. You should make that an entirely new suggestion thread in the Jailbreak section. I feel like this idea came up some years back but I'm not sure why we never ended up doing it. It sounds pretty cool to me, honestly.

I can see the potential behind some of the event ideas you listed just with the brief descriptions you gave, but I think you should go more in depth on some of them. An event where there are more jihads, even if every T automatically had a jihad actually, sounds funny as shit. With some more fleshing out and brainstorming some of those ideas could be pretty great. Incorporating riot shields into Protect the President could be a fun addition, where the 2 CTs with riot shields have the specific task of protecting the president personally. Lots of potential behind the stuff you said, just gotta get more specific so other people can be convinced of that potential too.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread