? servers

? players online

Stray...

• Content Count:  1051

The time has finally come! Everyone's most anticipated; sci-fi, cyberpunk kitty cat has finally arrived! Stray released today, and I'm quite psyched to play it. I'm gonna be playing in... in roughly 45 seconds after this thread so yeah. I hope y'all enjoy this! 

737a6827f410c3be1faf23c436387042479b1319

• Content Count:  3740

Going to pick it up sometime this week or so.  Only real con for me is it only takes 5 hours or so to beat from what I've heard.  Still, it's not like the price tag is $59.99 or anywhere close.

19 hours ago, Wawa said:

Going to pick it up sometime this week or so.  Only real con for me is it only takes 5 hours or so to beat from what I've heard.  Still, it's not like the price tag is $59.99 or anywhere close.

Your time will be well spent in game, im not entirely done yet, I think im about 60% through but it still feels nice and fresh

2 minutes ago, John said:

I have two hours in the game so far and I love it so much. I haven't even done much of the story because I spent so long exploring the first area.

Dude same, I love how the game really does portray you as a curious cat. Jumping on things for no reason, sleeping wherever, useless areas to jump on just because. The fluidity of the parkour is near flawless, and listening to music with Morusque(?) is so great. 

The slight lore hints are also really helpful and interesting, and the visuals really is something to look at.

• Content Count:  1634

Aight, I've been known bout this game since I added it to my wishlist around this time last year and I've been excited to play it solely because this game had my online username in it. I played and finished this game and you are now going to read the most important opinion about this shit cause this game is literally me.

If you're a big single-player game guy, go ahead and buy the game you'll prolly like it. If you don't dabble in single-player games like that I suggest you wait until this game goes on sale. I don't think it's a bad game, but I don't think this is a game that was flat-out incredible like dat you feel. But considering the state gaming has been in lately, this was a huge breath of fresh air.

The stuff I like about this game is the attention to detail, all the different interactions, sidequests, and miscellaneous stuff you can do is actually pretty fun and gives the world you play in a whole lotta life (ironic cause all the mfs you meet are robots 💀). One of my favorite examples is just being able to trip the fuck outa of some poor robot just trying to walk down a block. The feeling of exploring all these beautiful and cool-looking places are pretty cool and makes you feel like ur on a fun adventure. The problem-solving in this game was unique, fun, and not too challenging which is always a plus for idiots like me.

Now the stuff I don't like, the story is mid, the game is about 5 hours long and is over as soon as it felt like I was really getting started. I didn't like any of the characters except for B-12 (real ass homie) where even he had his flaws. If you aren't exploring you are probably just going to be hopping across from object to object with the only other thing being to move your character to the right spot on the ledge to be able to jump across. The "action" in this game is either run from these little fleas that jump on you and eat you or these drones that you gotta stealth around (it's easy as fuck btw). The only good "action" part is at the Jail but even then it's kinda mid.

Overall it was a decent game and maybe I'll go back on another run to get all of B-12's memories, but I don't think it's gotta be dick ridden like elden ring. One thing I do hope for is that they make more of this game like add chapters or something cause it's a super cool concept, like maybe adding some better enemies and a boss fight is a good start. So yea there is my review. Rating: 6.5/10

• Like 2
Edited by Strayyz

• Content Count:  958

17 minutes ago, Strayyz said:

Aight, I've been known bout this game since I added it to my wishlist around this time last year and I've been excited to play it solely because this game had my online username in it. I played and finished this game and you are now going to read the most important opinion about this shit cause this game is literally me.

If you're a big single-player game guy, go ahead and buy the game you'll prolly like it. If you don't dabble in single-player games like that I suggest you wait until this game goes on sale. I don't think it's a bad game, but I don't think this is a game that was flat-out incredible like dat you feel. But considering the state gaming has been in lately, this was a huge breath of fresh air.

The stuff I like about this game is the attention to detail, all the different interactions, sidequests, and miscellaneous stuff you can do is actually pretty fun and gives the world you play in a whole lotta life (ironic cause all the mfs you meet are robots 💀). One of my favorite examples is just being able to trip the fuck outa of some poor robot just trying to walk down a block. The feeling of exploring all these beautiful and cool-looking places are pretty cool and makes you feel like ur on a fun adventure. The problem-solving in this game was unique, fun, and not too challenging which is always a plus for idiots like me.

Now the stuff I don't like, the story is mid, the game is about 5 hours long and is over as soon as it felt like I was really getting started. I didn't like any of the characters except for B-12 (real ass homie) where even he had his flaws. If you aren't exploring you are probably just going to be hopping across from object to object with the only other thing being to move your character to the right spot on the ledge to be able to jump across. The "action" in this game is either run from these little fleas that jump on you and eat you or these drones that you gotta stealth around (it's easy as fuck btw). The only good "action" part is at the Jail but even then it's kinda mid.

Overall it was a decent game and maybe I'll go back on another run to get all of B-12's memories, but I don't think it's gotta be dick ridden like elden ring. One thing I do hope for is that they make more of this game like add chapters or something cause it's a super cool concept, like maybe add some better enemies and a boss fight is a good start. So yea there is my review. Rating: 6.5/10

caption.gif

• Like 8

• Content Count:  169

41 minutes ago, Strayyz said:

Overall it was a decent game and maybe I'll go back on another run to get all of B-12's memories, but I don't think it's gotta be dick ridden like elden ring. One thing I do hope for is that they make more of this game like add chapters or something cause it's a super cool concept, like maybe add some better enemies and a boss fight is a good start. So yea there is my review. Rating: 6.5/10

But there is a designated meow button

Reply to Thread