? servers

? players online

Some JB stuff

• Content Count:  565

Hey guys, I just want to suggest a few things for JB. I have mentioned some of this at a staff level but I just want to bring some transparency to everyone so all could give input. 

1# Revamping CT markers and add FD indicators

It would be pretty good to improve the CT markers. Although we have 2 different CT markers to place for T's, that's about it. I would like to have lines markers for CTs as well as various different markers for some situations. Moving on from that, it would be good to have a function to highlight specific t's who have FD's(for example have them highlighted in green and get the SG logo on top) to really differentiate them from the server pop without having to remember on a verbal agreement who not to kill. I put a bigger emphasis on this as when the pop increases and a lot of things happen simultaneously(many things get lost on word).

2# Having Custom Days 

I liked how EGO had small minigames like hide and seek where ct's stayed in armory and then t's had time to hide in random locations. Ct's would get much extra hp which would hinder t's to engage with ct's. It would be pretty good to spice up rounds by temporarily changing the entire gamemode every now and then. Usually how it works is that it has a prompt of a new set of rules and altered ct’s/t’s in different ways.

3# increasing DG requirement (from 2:30 to [3:00 or 3:30])

Death games have been the bread and butter for JB since it was first introduced. Over the collective 10+ hours I have been on the server this week, there has not been more than 5 Dg’s in total. This is one major big flag that really needs to be fixed. There is also a rampant issue with the # of fd’s given on many maps(excluding certain maps with no DG’s). Although we as admins have the power to technically enforce against the repeat of fd’s, I believe that is a band-aid fix to a much bigger issue. Whenever admins stop repeating fd’s, it sometimes becomes extremely awkward for ct’s to find activities that do not include death games and when they find some activities it becomes stale fairly quickly. 

4# Rework on Ctbuy and Tbuy system(by the time i'm writing this it’s prob resolved tho)

Small convo i sent: I suggest reworking the ctbuy and tbuy system a bit. I do not like how you get a base amount of 500 credits which feels arbitrary to me. I would like to have both systems to have 0 credits then ct's/t's will gain credits through kills and assists. Maybe 100-150 credits per kill and 50 credits for assists(I view the amount here for t's specifically). That way gives ct's/t's a more incentive to be more assertive with their role and could even help change the tide of the round with the credits they grind. Last note I would want the Ct's to earn less credits in general due to the 1:2 ratio which could give ct's an advantage.

Please give some input on some of my suggestions, every comment is much appreciated

• Like 1
Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  617

3 hours ago, Starlegendgod said:

1# Revamping CT markers and add FD indicators

Currently, talking to boto about this 

Having Custom Days

This is being worked on as we speak

Rework on Ctbuy and Tbuy system(by the time I'm writing this it’s prob resolved tho)

I and Dominic have to sit down and talk about this one still can't due to work rn

increasing DG requirement (from 2:30 to [3:00 or 3:30]

I don't really see an issue with this but again I will talk with Dominic about this

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.