? servers

? players online

FBI raid on Mar-a-lago

• Content Count:  2164

5 hours ago, Pyro Looga said:

huge government overreach and they truly had no valid reason for the raid. The government has just raided a potential political opponent to the current group in charge over lies. Trump never caused Jan. 6th and if you believe that you're a fool.

How can you say they had no valid reason when the only documentation that's been released has been heavily redacted?

Also nobody brought up that Trump caused Jan6, but thanks for clarifying?

• Content Count:  4441

8 hours ago, Pyro Looga said:

huge government overreach and they truly had no valid reason for the raid. The government has just raided a potential political opponent to the current group in charge over lies. Trump never caused Jan. 6th and if you believe that you're a fool.

He had 184 classified documents many of which were top-secret & there is a mountain of evidence that January 6th was a planned attempt at undermining US democratic elections. I can't see this post as anything but trolling but you have a 2020 join date & it's showing. If you are this deluded and greater than 21 I honestly suggest you turn the PC & propaganda reels off for awhile. It's doing damage to your brains ability to process simple information and come to logical conclusions (pre-frontal cortex). Other countries have massive campaigns to manipulate the information you are getting, and unfortunately traitors like you with this underdeveloped portion of your brain (probably made worse by COVID) are more likely to believe lies & create the kind of issues our country doesn't need. If you are unable to overcome this problem consider learning a marketable skill & leaving the country for somewhere else. I'd definitely consider Russia or China if you want to continue to spout the same lines their troll farms are putting online- but that's just me. 

• Like 3

• Content Count:  134

On 8/26/2022 at 8:45 PM, All Ts said:

He had 184 classified documents many of which were top-secret & there is a mountain of evidence that January 6th was a planned attempt at undermining US democratic elections. I can't see this post as anything but trolling but you have a 2020 join date & it's showing. If you are this deluded and greater than 21 I honestly suggest you turn the PC & propaganda reels off for awhile. It's doing damage to your brains ability to process simple information and come to logical conclusions (pre-frontal cortex). Other countries have massive campaigns to manipulate the information you are getting, and unfortunately traitors like you with this underdeveloped portion of your brain (probably made worse by COVID) are more likely to believe lies & create the kind of issues our country doesn't need. If you are unable to overcome this problem consider learning a marketable skill & leaving the country for somewhere else. I'd definitely consider Russia or China if you want to continue to spout the same lines their troll farms are putting online- but that's just me. 

Well boys I found it, the holy grail of human arrogance and stupidity. Lets taker it one point at a time.

First off,  The president has president has power to declassify documents, plus other presidents have had classified documents after their presidency and it hasn't ever gotten this escalated this far. (check back to the situation with Bill Clinton).

Secondly, There is zero hardcore evidence that Trump cause Jan. 6 (Another reason for the raid), and there's even evidence against it.

Lastly, join date has nothing to do with this at all and the rest of your post is just you spewing whatever garbage comes to your mind. You seem to not grasp the concept of opposing view point and instead elect to act like a child with name calling. It's not propaganda, I don't have brain damage. And I'm not going to leave this country for any reason because, and I think we can all agree, we want whats best for out country that we love. I would Highly suggest leaving your echo chamber and talking to more people from the opposing side instead of covering your ears and screaming "it's all trolls and china!!!!" Hopefully at least this part has gotten through to you of all things and you can learn to mature.

• Content Count:  1105

16 minutes ago, Pyro Looga said:

Well boys I found it, the holy grail of human arrogance and stupidity. Lets taker it one point at a time.

First off,  The president has president has power to declassify documents, plus other presidents have had classified documents after their presidency and it hasn't ever gotten this escalated this far. (check back to the situation with Bill Clinton).

Secondly, There is zero hardcore evidence that Trump cause Jan. 6 (Another reason for the raid), and there's even evidence against it.

PLEASE STOP WATCHING JESSE WATTERS AND TUCKER CARLSON

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pyro Looga said:

Lastly, join date has nothing to do with this at all and the rest of your post is just you spewing whatever garbage comes to your mind. You seem to not grasp the concept of opposing view point and instead elect to act like a child with name calling. It's not propaganda, I don't have brain damage. And I'm not going to leave this country for any reason because, and I think we can all agree, we want whats best for out country that we love. I would Highly suggest leaving your echo chamber and talking to more people from the opposing side instead of covering your ears and screaming "it's all trolls and china!!!!" Hopefully at least this part has gotten through to you of all things and you can learn to mature.

January 6th happened because our President was such a fucking baby that he couldn't handle that he lost the election, he quite literally called for his base to walk on the capital and set forth a plan to try to not let Congress certify the results of the Electoral College. He made Congress certifying a vote into trying to sabotage the process and claim that the election had been stolen from him. He was claiming that the election was a sham before it even happened and continued long after it was clear that it was legit. If he gave a fuck about the safety of his colleagues or the American people he would not have done this. 

You don't have an opposing viewpoint, and you are actually spewing the same shit that literal China & Russian propaganda machines pump out online to seed dissent in the same country that you claim to love. That isn't a throw away line, it happens everyday and it is baked into everything that you read. News organizations, and I know this may be a huge surprise to you- happen to be multi-national business conglomerates and if they aren't manipulating what you see then the countries themselves are doing it for them. There is an information war, it's not a conspiracy. Every country is spying on one another, hacking one another, supplying each others enemies and pumping out propaganda. This is the world we live in. You can put your blinders on and pretend that it doesn't happen and that it's a throw away line by the libtards but it's really not. It's a fact. You are bad for our country, your rhetoric is bad for our country. I do think you should leave.

There's a formal process for declassifying documents that Trump did not follow and many of the documents that he had have put our national security at risk. I think by the end of the investigation it will come out that agents in the field were exposed, pulled out or perhaps killed due to complete negligence. I don't have to talk to you nicely when you spread lies with no evidence. People like you are not patriots, you are ruining our country. You don't have any fundamental political views other than wanting to be involved in something. Go find god if that's your M.O. Find a hobby. There's no reason to try to hold an opinion and repeat things you clearly know jackshit about.

Just now, Steven. said:

@All TsI ask you to please not disrespect @Pyro Loogaas he is a current ROTC kid and future military veteran of the great ol' United States of America

Should join up in Russia, they could use the help. He won't have to flunk out of bootcamp and can die properly for the side he's fighting for.

• Content Count:  2164

3 hours ago, Pyro Looga said:

So did Trump have top secret nuclear documents in his "home" in mar-a-lago? Did other presidents have nuclear documents?

3 hours ago, Pyro Looga said:

The capitol was breached, the Senate & Pence were being evacuated, at around 2:16pm there was a serious concern that Pence may be stuck there, which highly endangers his life.

And at 2:24pm Trump tweets this:

"Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!"

His Vice President. His Running mate. The person he hand chose to succeed him in his death to run the country. This is the second most important man in the country. This is the man Trump should trust the utmost in the entire world, because it's up to him to finish out his term in the event he can no longer do so.

And when Pence's life is in real, legitimate danger. What does Trump do? He says he lacks courage, and that the US deserves the truth.

Is Trump completely culpable for all of January 6th? Of course not. But to say that Trump acted in the best interest of his own Vice President, the Congress, and the American people, is so depraved, and so utterly mystifying, I don't understand how there's a single person in this country who still stands up for Trump.

The point I'm making is Trump, throughout the entire events of Jan 6, basically egged on an amped up crowd HE SENT TO THE CAPITOL FROM HIS RALLY. If you can't put your Trump fanboyism aside and realize how much Trump fucked up here, then you are lost. Is there a single heroic thing Trump did on Jan 6? Do you really believe he was doing the right thing by sending the tweets he did? I really don't get how you can defend him, I don't.

But let me guess, something something Joe Biden/Hillary Clinton/Obama/Hunter Biden did something something, right?

Edited by jazzy

Reply to Thread