? servers

? players online

Mass Demotions

• Content Count:  4441

Originally I was gonna make a joke thread about demoting people and give them psych evals, but I will be slightly more serious. 99.999999999999% of the current staff team does absolutely nothing. SG, even if it pisses people off should flush these people it's mistakenly picked up down the bowl. Picking Dominic back up is okay because even if he's going to tell you all to go fuck yourselves in a few months for a semi-human reason or leaves because he has a life- atleast he cares enough to come back & have some kind of a real display of a plan. That's more than can be said for a lot of people here who have laid back on the strawman arguments that CS:GO or dying or something every time it gets pointed out how apathetic and useless they are. People who stick around for rank are disgusting individuals, you've always been kind of disgusting. Unfortunately you weren't weeded out before getting on, and the community went south because of it. 

• Like 14
Edited by All Ts

3 hours ago, Acer said:

There is an upcoming CA topic about this. Discussion is in the works :) Your view of inactivity is not lone. 

It's not about activity. There are people are perfectly active but should be told to fuck off.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gumline said:

Name the people. 

You'd need a new VP, possibly an official stand in President and have Caution be owner if he doesn't have the time. Every AO other than Dominic, kabLe, Damon, Asher, Thrza, and Zero Two and even that might be a bit or very generous. Nearly all admins should be made to recommit to their position. They might be pissed off but if you can't handle it you probably don't really care to begin with. Just my 2c and I'm sure I could be slightly off but there's no way I'm that far. BD's should be required to take on a server or official project, demoted if they can't make it succeed so someone else can come in & do better.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  452

19 minutes ago, All Ts said:

You'd need a new VP, possibly an official stand in President and have Caution be owner if he doesn't have the time. Every AO other than Dominic, kabLe, Damon, Asher, Thrza, and Zero Two and even that might be a bit or very generous. Nearly all admins should be made to recommit to their position. They might be pissed off but if you can't handle it you probably don't really care to begin with. Just my 2c and I'm sure I could be slightly off but there's no way I'm that far. BD's should be required to take on a server or official project, demoted if they can't make it succeed so someone else can come in & do better.

Who're you taping for the new VP and stand in?

Reply to Thread