? servers

? players online

Jailbreak #1

• Content Count:  1654

9 minutes ago, Gumline said:

Of all SG's servers throughout it's history, is Jailbreak it's most successful server ever? 

Depends on how you define success in this circumstance. If you're going to use server ranking position as a measurement for success then ZE would be the most successful as it reached 2nd of all CSGO servers. Obviously its past success doesn't translate to todays current position so again, its the way you define success that can change the answer you're looking for. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  452

1 minute ago, Greggy G said:

Depends on how you define success in this circumstance. If you're going to use server ranking position as a measurement for success then ZE would be the most successful as it reached 2nd of all CSGO servers. Obviously its past success doesn't translate to todays current position so again, its the way you define success that can change the answer you're looking for. 

ZE was insane during its prime, props to everyone that was involved. My main measure of success would be play time. Does anyone have access to total play time for each server?

6 minutes ago, Hawks said:

1v1 all day everyday

1v1 days were during Halo 3, by the time I found SG I was ready to meme. The try hard left me soul long ago.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

ZE shits all over JB in terms of success almost anyway you would cut it. JB was serially behind TTT and ZE for a lot of CS:GO era. JB did do well in CS:S but even then a lot of the older players had a long while where we played GMOD TTT, and that was a big draw for a lot of the people who joined around 2013-2015ish. I don't have the #'s but I was very obsessive about the servers #'s even when not running it or staff. I don't know why people wouldn't wanna know how they're stacking up, it was really exciting to watch JB go above rank 70 especially when a lot of the communities were literally trying to railroad us.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2001

Back in the day I think we had 2 ZE severs that were constantly full and in the CSS days I think we were the #1 servers. We also, had 2 JB servers that were good but not as highly rated. 

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.