? servers

? players online

New Supporter Perks Suggestions

• Content Count:  2206

Hi Team,

One of the things we're looking at is revamping what we offer for supporter perks. Since you all would be the potential beneficiaries of this change it makes more sense to gauge what options would be available based on what you would like to see and go from there. I'm not saying everything or anything mentioned here will be added I just want to get an idea of what everyone is looking for out of supporter.

Looking forward to seeing the responses!

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2668

1 hour ago, Borya said:

Maybe gifting if you're an Elite Supporter?
If you're an Elite Supporter you can give one person Basic Supporter for free

Basic Supporter isn't a thing anymore.

49 minutes ago, john jones said:

Maybe reserved spots in the servers for supporters? 

Already a perk for any game that supports it.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  634

This is kind of a hard one for me as a supporter, but all I can say is as long as jb is up I am a supporter,  when thats not the case we can talk perks

(donations are just SG NFT's).

maybe something like the admin trail and aura we could get some sort of custom a vip aura or something. 

• Content Count:  1952

votekick.

supporter-dedicated menus like how it is on ttt for in-game items/perks.

supporters get item locked things for free instead of having to buy them in the shop, having it locked then forcing people to pay credits anyway was stupid.

give supporters redie or something QoL.

Edited by Noxstar

• Content Count:  1634

In SGs current state of income flow almost anything should be fair game. That being said, some of those wacky suggestions from the past  like votekick might not be the worst idea nowadays. I’m personally not a fan of adding something like this, but we’re at a point where it along with some other things could interest some in buying a rank. 

Things even like maybe a couple times a map you can buy a guaranteed T round on TTT might be worth a shot. Supporter perks have been pretty basic for a long time, hoping we take this need for income as a a chance to step out of the box a little.

I’m going to take a shot in the dark and say that there are some people who have been wanting a Minecraft event or SG Minecraft server. Have a supporter/nitro booster only Minecraft server that wipes every 3 months. Time it so that it wipes when people go on break during school and maybe when people would have some extra cash around the holidays.

• Like 2
Edited by Strayyz
Spacing out paragraphs

• Content Count:  1103

36 minutes ago, Strayyz said:

I’m going to take a shot in the dark and say that there are some people who have been wanting a Minecraft event or SG Minecraft server. Have a supporter/nitro booster only Minecraft server that wipes every 3 months. Time it so that it wipes when people go on break during school and maybe when people would have some extra cash around the holidays.

The problem with having a dedicated SG Minecraft server is that it probably just die in 2 weeks. That's what happened to our survival servers. Having wipes make it interesting, but me personally I hate to grind towards something and it just be gone soon. Would have to make a poll to gauge community interest. 

• Content Count:  870

4 hours ago, Strayyz said:

there are some people who have been wanting a Minecraft event or SG Minecraft server.

3 hours ago, Error. said:

Would have to make a poll to gauge community interest. 

There is already a Permanent MC server that is in the Works

Reply to Thread