? servers

? players online

1v1 Server Interest

• Content Count:  1009

With the new servers removed, there should be more space in the dedis to have enough room for a 1v1 server, as I have been interested in the past as a staff member to see if anyone would be interested in helping out. 

This thread is for overall interest in terms of would you like to see a 1v1 server and if yes, would you possibly help out in this.

I would personally like to see if come back as for the main reasons why it was discontinued was the fact that it was neglected, and I did in fact make some silly changes as a manager, including adding cosmetics.

• Like 3
Edited by Acer

• Content Count:  304

On 9/7/2022 at 5:22 PM, ThatTamer said:

I would love to see a 1v1 server and I would absolutely love to help out.

i third this

( bring it back as in none prime still :) )

( not everyone reached lvl21 or bought prime and 1v1 probably won’t be super active as other servers so having a friend who doesn’t have prime playing with you can be fun and make other ppl join too )

• Content Count:  216

On 9/7/2022 at 5:17 PM, Poke said:

I would personally like to see if come back as for the main reasons why it was discontinued was the fact that it was neglected, and I did in fact make some silly changes as a manager, including adding cosmetics.

And what makes you think it won't get neglected again? Especially now of all times with such a low population count. And even if the AO for 1v1 dedicated themselves to it, its a relatively dead game-mode. Karma and sneaK are from what I've seen, the last remaining popular 1v1 servers in the U.S. It'll be very hard to try and popularize it again, let alone have it be our own server. My fear is another relapse, and I'm sure I'm not alone on that.

• Content Count:  217

See me personally I’d fuckin body everyone in this community, but I’m pretty sure we had a 1v1 server  in the past but that MF was dead. But I wouldn’t mind seeing it back in. 

• Content Count:  1634

I was hype as fuck for a 1v1 server to come out back then, but then i saw that absolutely nobody played it... aye I'd be down but people gotta play this time and yall gotta play fr tho

1 hour ago, Sully said:

And what makes you think it won't get neglected again? Especially now of all times with such a low population count. And even if the AO for 1v1 dedicated themselves to it, its a relatively dead game-mode. Karma and sneaK are from what I've seen, the last remaining popular 1v1 servers in the U.S. It'll be very hard to try and popularize it again, let alone have it be our own server. My fear is another relapse, and I'm sure I'm not alone on that.

thats a good point gang but at this point i think trying anything is better than holding off on it even if it's not for long, I'd say lets just throw shit at the wall and see if it sticks, and if it dont... SOOT THAT SHIT 

• Like 1
Edited by Strayyz
quoting sullivan

• Content Count:  1009

8 hours ago, Sully said:

CSGO Community servers are a relatively dead gamemode if you're making that comparison. We had a pretty successful one time being when I managed it, and I do plan to manage it again if this does get enough traction. 

The fear or relapse is always a factor and will always be there when trying something new or again, you can't solely rely on fear or relapse on something if you want to get it done, that's just how life is.

When it comes to having dedication other than I planning to manage it, this depends on who reply to this thread, hence I cannot stress the importance of if you want this done, please voice your opinion and if you don't why not.

• Content Count:  345

The 1v1 server would definetely be fun, but it'd die out from the intital hype just like the execute server and all new servers including gmod and MC. I feel like if the 1v1 server for much longer didnt work, what would change now?

• Like 1

Reply to Thread