? servers

? players online

What's your favorite movie clip?

• Content Count:  2167

Without a doubt my favorite scene of all time is the jail cell scene in Clerks 2. The older I get the more it hits. It's really too long of a scene if you have no investment in Clerks/Kevin Smith movies, but if you watched Clerks 2 you'll probably enjoy a rewatch of this.

edit: also Clerks 3 comes out very soon, so watch both of them before 3 drops!

Edited by jazzy

• Content Count:  1583

1 hour ago, jazzy said:

Without a doubt my favorite scene of all time is the jail cell scene in Clerks 2. The older I get the more it hits. It's really too long of a scene if you have no investment in Clerks/Kevin Smith movies, but if you watched Clerks 2 you'll probably enjoy a rewatch of this.

edit: also Clerks 3 comes out very soon, so watch both of them before 3 drops!

Clerks 2 sucked dick and was very on the nose compared to the first one. I'm going to a showing and meet n greet with Smith tomorrow and intend to ask how he fell off so hard.

• Content Count:  2167

On 9/11/2022 at 1:36 PM, Gentoo said:

Clerks 2 sucked dick and was very on the nose compared to the first one. I'm going to a showing and meet n greet with Smith tomorrow and intend to ask how he fell off so hard.

As far as Smith movies go it's definitely more normie eccentric than some of his older stuff. Some of the scenes are great though

• Content Count:  1583

1 hour ago, jazzy said:

As far as Smith movies go it's definitely more normie eccentric than some of his older stuff. Some of the scenes are great though

Yeah I'm bringing it back, #MONKEYS4LIFE

He hit a home run with the themes in the first one, then sort of just repeated it with more on the nose dialogue in the second one instead of finding something else to talk about. Definitely still a good laugh though.

Reply to Thread