? servers

? players online

[11/20/22] Favorite Food to Order?

• Content Count:  793

What is your favorite food specifically to order at a restaurant?

At least for me this is different than my favorite food because I usually go for a more easy to make dish when at restaurants.

My go to thing is usually a cut of beef but if I know they don't do meat well I'll go for pesto if they have it.

• Content Count:  1634

this question was MADE FOR ME. 

I had many go tos over my many long years of ordering food to my house at an unhealthy rate.

Not in any specific order, here are my usual favorates

McDonalds - large big mac meal no pickles 

Local 24/7 Deli and Grill Place (usually when my sleep schedule is destroyed) - turkey cajun panini with fries 

Local Pub - crazy good wings and fries 

Subway - 12" turkey, american cheese, tomato, lettuce, red onion, mayo, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper. With original lays chips and a oatmeal rasin cookie. 

Chipotle (started ordering from this place non stop recently, complete stud that exploded onto the scene, and has been in the MVP conversation this year. Lock for ROTY fs) - burrito bowl with steak and carnitas, white rice, sour cream, spicy red chili salsa, tomato salsa, and corn. chips with the red salsa dip. sometimes if im feeling extra fat i get a cheese quesadilla wit it (p.s. the red salsa also hot as fuck be prepared if you get it)

Local Ramen Place (its this one specific ramen place that I loved to order from for many years, but sadly it closed down for good and i havent been able to find anything quite as bomb since) - but it was spicy miso ramen with pork, pork jowl, chicken, soft boiled egg, bean sprouts. gyoza, and a pork bun

Taco Bell - quesarito, cinnabon balls, and nacho fries/that potato cheese sour cream thing, with the baja blast ALWAYS

The fast food places come within 7-20 minutes of my order pretty much, but they're not 100% reliable as they're prone to fucking up the order somewhat. The local places take about 15-35 minutes, the sacrifice in time is also worth as fuck as it has superior taste, and the chance of my order not getting fucked up is wayyyyyy higher.

• Like 7
Edited by Strayyz

• Content Count:  971

10 hours ago, Strayyz said:

I had many go tos over my many long years of ordering food to my house at an unhealthy rate.

Local 24/7 Deli and Grill Place (usually when my sleep schedule is destroyed) - turkey cajun panini with fries 

Subway - 12" turkey, american cheese, tomato, lettuce, red onion, mayo, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper. With original lays chips and a oatmeal rasin cookie. 

Chipotle (started ordering from this place non stop recently, complete stud that exploded onto the scene, and has been in the MVP conversation this year. Lock for ROTY fs) - burrito bowl with steak and carnitas, white rice, sour cream, spicy red chili salsa, tomato salsa, and corn. chips with the red salsa dip. sometimes if im feeling extra fat i get a cheese quesadilla wit it (p.s. the red salsa also hot as fuck be prepared if you get it)

Local Ramen Place (its this one specific ramen place that I loved to order from for many years, but sadly it closed down for good and i havent been able to find anything quite as bomb since) - but it was spicy miso ramen with pork, pork jowl, chicken, soft boiled egg, bean sprouts. gyoza, and a pork bun

Taco Bell - quesarito, cinnabon balls, and nacho fries/that potato cheese sour cream thing, with the baja blast ALWAYS

The fast food places come within 7-20 minutes of my order pretty much, but they're not 100% reliable as they're prone to fucking up the order somewhat. The local places take about 15-35 minutes, the sacrifice in time is also worth as fuck as it has superior taste, and the chance of my order not getting fucked up is wayyyyyy higher.

Yeah thats cool I usually get burger

• Like 2

• Content Count:  594

11 hours ago, Strayyz said:

literally made for him

Bajas with the burritos slaps

McDonalds is the new BLT quarter

Subway is a good steak and double cheese 12"

Reply to Thread