Maniac

What was the game that got you into FPS?

I got into FPS games with CS:GO tbh. I saw my friend playing it and (when leafy was just starting to get popular) I saw leafy playing it I was like "oh shit I want it, it looks pretty cool!" and yea. But I guess also a little bit of Borderlands 2 got me into FPS games.

For me, it had to be when my step dad would play MW2 in front of me, I was like 6 or 5 at the time and I would remember him just killing the enemy team on maps like terminal and me just being mesmerized by the cool guns and kill streaks. After that, I begged him to let me play for a life or two, and every time I played, I just got more and more addicted. After that, I literally just tried to play every shooter I could find.

When I was 3-4 I competitively played a game called BattleFieldHeroes, my dad got me very addicted and I was dropping 50 bombs without even trying, I unlocked every gun possible and I had 100s-1000s of every item, I was maxed rank/level and had every gun upgrade and went to every single event, I was addicted and manage to rack up like over thousands over hours not just 1-2 thousand. Will the game that got me in to shooters once be remembered.

I went on a trip with my friend to his beach house in the summer of eight grade, and that's when I first laid eyes on CS:GO. Immediately hooked. The first shooter I played was Blitz Brigade, very fun game but they ruined it with too many updates that no one wanted.

When I was around 6 I got my hands on Black ops 1 and I loved it. I got black ops 2 and loved that game too. I started branching to other FPS titles like Destiny and Fortnite and im here now!

CS 1.6

getting kill-farmed by my cousin in halo reach. ah those were the days...

I'm a console kid first so I got to say Halo 3.

Insurgency, it’s so different from most modern shooters you guys should try it!

MW2 and Black Ops 1 were my firsts that got me hooked the the COD/FPS games growing up, I still get nostalgic like many others when I think back on the lobbies I'd have to sit in and just either getting roasted for being younger or listening to the older guys turn on a squeaker the second they made a noise.

Me and my brother used to play TF2 a whole bunch, that was what got me into FPS's, and then CSGO, and from there I started trying more and more games.