? servers

? players online

caution's cooking

• Content Count:  978

photo22_zps8c7051a6.jpg

one of my favorite foods ever, ceviche

This is well made, I don't think many people know about ceviche, unless you know they like latino/hispanic food

Guest Smiley :]
photo14_zps2afa9089.jpg

right before pulling them out to cut

photo15_zpsb03dc095.jpg

80% of the way done into cooking

photo13_zps1325a42e.jpg

afterwords, over rice

This looks really good. What is it? Recipe?

photo25_zpsb8c0fcbc.jpg

came out fucking amazing

Edit: Also this. Nom. Give me your secrets.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11501

;680593']This looks really good. What is it? Recipe?

Edit: Also this. Nom. Give me your secrets.

The top is simply just stir fry. Anyone can do it with whatever type of marinade they have, but a lot of people fuck it up and cook it the wrong way. Stir-frying is really fast paced and you sort of have to know how you're going to cook each thing in what order before you start. I mean, some people may be able to do it without that, but it works for me & turns out amazing. But it can get complicated and most people mess it up by either cooking things in the wrong order, not having the heat high enough, or having too much liquid. Stir frying = hot, hot, hot, hot (if you can't tell yet, as hot as you can possibly get the wok) & dry. So that means patting the meat dry before you throw it on, otherwise shit will turn black and burn. Also, vegetables take like 40 times longer to cook than the meat. The meat, surprisingly, is done very quick. The thing to remember is that when you remove food from the pan, it's still going to cook for a bit because it's still hot.

The chicken noodle soup is honestly, in my opinion, the best thing I have ever made. I can eat it over and over and over again, and I've got nothing but astonishing feed back from it, which made me super happy about it. It's a long process (but really fun), because the stock (the liquid part) is made over a course of like 6 - 8 hours using a chicken carcass + skin, as well as a ton of vegetables.

where can i find a man like that?

can't even begin to say how much ladies (in this case, Xeno) love a man that will cook for them every night. it's awesome how many bonus points you get for this.

Guest Smiley :]

BC1TYWJ.jpg?1

My first go at this. I kind of made a mix between the two? I marinated the meat in lemon, garlic, and some soysauce, then dried it off and stir-fried it. My phonecamera makes the meat look kind of undone, but it wasn't lmao. Boiled the veggies up in some meat broth and threw in some spices. I added the meat at the very end. Not too complicated lol. I also made a garlic-butter baguette and some salad as a sidedish. It came out pretty good imo.

ps. I dont really know english cooking words, sorry lol

• Content Count:  3791

That looks really nice smiley! I've got some pretty good pics on my phone, i'll upload them all when I get my Internet sorted (Lost my phone usb cable). I've got a beef and chicken dish which was bloody fab :) I love my chicken, bacon and tomato pasta dishes. Make it all all from scratch.

I usually start by chopping up garlic and onion (I change, either red onion or white, never figured out which one I prefer). I fry it in extra virgin olive oil.

I season my chicken with basil, salt and pepper, cut it into small chunks and cook it on a low heat with the bacon (Which was also chopped and the fat trimmed off). After that I put worcester sauce, oregano (Works so well with tomato based dishes) some puree and let that simmer. Then I get a can of tinned chopped tomatoes, sieve out the sauce and then I put the tomatoes in the dish, after that I add some corn flour to the tomato sauce which was sieved and add it to my dish if I need more sauce. I let that simmer for around 10 minutes while the pasta in cooking.

So good and looks amazing.

• Content Count:  11501

;680717']BC1TYWJ.jpg?1

My first go at this. I kind of made a mix between the two? I marinated the meat in lemon, garlic, and some soysauce, then dried it off and stir-fried it. My phonecamera makes the meat look kind of undone, but it wasn't lmao. Boiled the veggies up in some meat broth and threw in some spices. I added the meat at the very end. Not too complicated lol. I also made a garlic-butter baguette and some salad as a sidedish. It came out pretty good imo.

ps. I dont really know english cooking words, sorry lol

Interesting cooking method lol. Glad it worked out.

Reply to Thread