? servers

? players online

When did you join Steam / What was your first game on Steam?

• Content Count:  3056

3. nov 2006, got CS anthology + CS:S in a birthday gift(day before), my brother helped me make the account I suppose, since the account name is his old nickname.

Feeling kinda old, 7½ year on steam, damn.

Edit: Think I started playing CS 1.6 in 2004 or 2005 in this after school thing, only played there for a long time though as I didn't have my own computer yet.

• Like 1
Edited by Banana Joe

• Content Count:  469

Title says it all, out of curiosity. According to my 'Years of Service' badge, I joined Steam on September 16th, 2003. My very first Steam game at that time was Counter-Strike 1.6.

How about everyone else?

Weird you and I joined steam on the same day. My friends and I finally decided to make the leap from 1.5 to 1.6 that day.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3740

Weird you and I joined steam on the same day. My friends and I finally decided to make the leap from 1.5 to 1.6 that day.

Same here, I was in a league called CAL at the time, and my clan made the switch from 1.5 to 1.6.

• Content Count:  2947

x-mas is when I made my account, lol i got a PC for christmas and I always played cs 1.6 and css on my brothers account, I just decided to buy it when i got my new PC on steam. :d

oh and first game i got was CS:S

• Like 1

Reply to Thread