? servers

? players online

How long have you been playing PC games? / What's the 1st PC game you've ever played?

• Content Count:  5063

I have no idea what my first computer was, it was white and i probably got it around 96-97 and came with win 95.

I remember playing age of empires and Earthworm Jim. It wasnt till battlefield 2 was released in 2005 that i started playing pc actively, before that i mostly played nintendo 64, game cube and playstation 2 and had a very active life outside of the house!

• Content Count:  2167

I'd have to say Medal Of Honor Allied Assault and the games that came after. Then I got really into WW2 so Call of Duty, Brothers In Arms.

long live MOHAA!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3440

Dear GOD I'm fucking OLD!

First DOS based game was Spelunker in 1983, and no that's not a typo. The next year I spent way too much time playing Karateka.

I hate threads like this because they just point out the fact that I was gaming before a lot of you were even sperm in your daddy's nut sack!

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3728

Counterstrike 1.6 is the first PC game I played/bought as far as I can remember. They were hosting a LAN-tournament in my town with prizes so at the age of 14 I was all focused on the game and even managed to win the LAN-tournament in my town. I've had two steam accounts, my oldest one being from 2004 but it was hacked in 2006/2007 and that's where I created the account I currently still play vidyagames on. So I'm playing PC games for around 10 years now.

• Content Count:  46

My first PC games 2001 Return to castle wolfenstein and Serious sam first encounter..i was like 8 years old..

Return_to_Castle_Wolfenstein_Coverart.jpg ssam.jpg

I've been playing PC games for 14 years

Edited by ercxzz

• Content Count:  760

Commodore 64 (C64) - Xmas 1993 - Game: Wonderboy (first one to load up correctly). Still got the machine + hundreds of tape games, disks, carts and backup machines (3 of them - just in case). Made 11 games + 5 demos (tech ones), and various SID tracks on the C64 afterwards.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13676[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13677[/ATTACH]

• Content Count:  3462

Commodore 64 (C64) - Xmas 1993 - Game: Wonderboy (first one to load up correctly). Still got the machine + hundreds of tape games, disks, carts and backup machines (3 of them - just in case). Made 11 games + 5 demos (tech ones), and various SID tracks on the C64 afterwards.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13676[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13677[/ATTACH]

THE FUCKING COMMODORE! Damn man, do they still work decently? (I say that cuz I know they don't age well) I have yet to find one that doesn't have a completely broken keyboard or floppy disk drive (whatever it's called)...or even working at all lol.

Oh yeah and my first game was I think Army men: Sarge's heroes in like 2004. It is released as a N64 game but also for the pc.

Reply to Thread