? servers

? players online

Jail Break Rule Discussion/Suggestions/Comments

• Content Count:  2589

remove afk freeze and ill play on the server again.

Now that you mention it that's been a rising problem. Seen more and more people claiming that's it's against the rules but AFAIK it's not. I would classify it as an unreasonable order for anything longer than 10-20 seconds. Iirc the afk manager is what, 30 seconds?

• Content Count:  3150

remove afk freeze and ill play on the server again.

This isn't a terrorist negotiation to get you on the server, so why don't you explain to us all why you think this way and how its actually made PB un-enjoyable for you.

I can't imagine it comes up that often, and its essentially the same as regular freeze from what I've seen in most of the threads.

Not playing over a single rule that I honestly don't see get enforced that much seems absurd, just looking for some clarification...

EDIT: So literally the problem is the AFK manager? You move your screen like a fucking cm and it stops the AFK manager...

Edited by BoM

• Content Count:  1086

There's nothing wrong with afk freeze. If things are getting too crazy and you need them to stop moving, you give those orders. Plus 99.9% of the time you're allowed to freelook.

• Content Count:  478

Need to put in that we do not do war days and how there is no warden, that anyone can be lead CT even after the original lead has been killed.

Maybe add in that to give warning shots you shoot T's in the leg with either a secondary or a primary that isn't an awp. (1 to 2 shots nothing to crazy)

Edited by Bad Karma

Need to put in that we do not do war days and how there is no warden, that anyone can be lead CT even after the original lead has been killed.

Isn't that already covered in the rules plug in?

And back to the afk freeze thing, @Lupin if you are allowed to free look, that's not afk freeze. Afk freeze is not moving the mouse and not moving at all. I've seen it a handful of times where a CT will shoot a T for moving mouse after ordering afk freeze but not enough to warrant it's own rule (yet) or to stop someone from playing. Usually it's only ordered at the start of the round "all Ts take one step out face the back of your cell and afk freeze" (which is funny because 90% of CTs giving that order don't realize the whole point of doing that is to weapon check but that's irrelevant). It's almost never given mid round and again I'd say let admin use discretion on if it's reasonable meaning CTs can't order afk freeze for too long.

• Content Count:  6

Edit: and again in regards to "there is no last CT can't camp rule" it's not in the motd but it is in the rules plug in if you type!rules

Just checked, didn't see anything about last CT camping

Just checked, didn't see anything about last CT camping

hmmmm, 90% sure it's written somewhere that last CT can't camp, at least it was at some point. Thought it was in rules plug in, maybe the !faq ?. Regardless I'd prefer it just be said as "last CT can not delay" then let admin discretion on if they are delaying.

• Content Count:  356

This isn't a terrorist negotiation to get you on the server, so why don't you explain to us all why you think this way and how its actually made PB un-enjoyable for you.

I can't imagine it comes up that often, and its essentially the same as regular freeze from what I've seen in most of the threads.

Not playing over a single rule that I honestly don't see get enforced that much seems absurd, just looking for some clarification...

EDIT: So literally the problem is the AFK manager? You move your screen like a fucking cm and it stops the AFK manager...

i dont play as ct or t because afk freeze makes the gameplay WAY to slow and dry for my taste. and ive seen SO many t's get domed for "moving your screen a fucking cm" because they fucking moved their screen a fucking cm. i dont like afk freeze, i never have, and never will. its a dumb command and if ct's NEED this command then they obviously have no skill and cant control their prisoners.

i play JB almost everyday, but not on SG, and the server i play on has placed afk freeze as an invalid order and it makes the rp experience much more enjoyable. simply saying freeze or wasd freeze at least gives you the ability to do SOMETHING (jump/crouch/knife) while waiting for orders.

AND IN A REAL PRISON DO YOU THINK GUARDS TELL PRISONERS TO AFK FREEZE??? LIKE SERIOUSLY WTF, ITS ONE OF THE DUMBEST COMMANDS I HAVE EVER HEARD, EVER.

EDIT: it was only a suggestion/opinion dont bite my fucking head off you nurds

Edited by Dr Pepper

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.