? servers

? players online

Jail Break Rule Discussion/Suggestions/Comments

• Content Count:  3462

i dont play as ct or t because afk freeze makes the gameplay WAY to slow and dry for my taste. and ive seen SO many t's get domed for "moving your screen a fucking cm" because they fucking moved their screen a fucking cm. i dont like afk freeze, i never have, and never will. its a dumb command and if ct's NEED this command then they obviously have no skill and cant control their prisoners.

i play JB almost everyday, but not on SG, and the server i play on has placed afk freeze as an invalid order and it makes the rp experience much more enjoyable. simply saying freeze or wasd freeze at least gives you the ability to do SOMETHING (jump/crouch/knife) while waiting for orders.

AND IN A REAL PRISON DO YOU THINK GUARDS TELL PRISONERS TO AFK FREEZE??? LIKE SERIOUSLY WTF, ITS ONE OF THE DUMBEST COMMANDS I HAVE EVER HEARD, EVER.

one command that happens like twice at the most every round prevents you from playing on our server?

lol?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2589

i dont play on ANY jb server that has afk freeze

Really think you're over exaggerating the problem. Afk freeze is ordered at most when cells are first opened and another order is usually given 10-15 seconds later. I'd honestly say AFK isn't even ordered every round at the start, maybe every 3/5 max if even. And you might get an afk freeze order mid round once every 15 rounds give or take. It's not that common of an occurrence to affect the game play.

• Content Count:  2262

AND IN A REAL PRISON DO YOU THINK GUARDS TELL PRISONERS TO AFK FREEZE??? LIKE SERIOUSLY WTF, ITS ONE OF THE DUMBEST COMMANDS I HAVE EVER HEARD, EVER.

AND IN A REAL PRISON, DO YOU THINK YOU CAN HAVE A FUCKING POOL, STAY OUTSIDE YOUR CELL ALL DAY OR ABLE TO CAUSE CHAOS WITHOUT PUTTING YOU IN A SINGLE CELL?

there

• Content Count:  356

what? my original post on said "remove afk freeze and i would play again", then people ask for reasons why i dont like it and now im getting shit for explaining? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?!?!?!?!

keep your afk freeze i havent playing on SG JB in years, its not a protest it never was. "i dont play ANY jb servers that has afk freeze" that is just my personal preference.

Edited by Dr Pepper

• Content Count:  3150

i dont play as ct or t because afk freeze makes the gameplay WAY to slow and dry for my taste. and ive seen SO many t's get domed for "moving your screen a fucking cm" because they fucking moved their screen a fucking cm. i dont like afk freeze, i never have, and never will. its a dumb command and if ct's NEED this command then they obviously have no skill and cant control their prisoners.

Ts shouldn't be doming people for that, it should be a warning shot at most, assuming its even established that you can't move at all.

no one can tell if you move your screen that slightly, just saying. The purpose, as has been stated, is to do gun checks. If the command is being abused, it can be revamped or explained better to new people, but to call it useless or say its a no skill thing is rude, uncalled for, and quite frankly wrong.

i play JB almost everyday, but not on SG, and the server i play on has placed afk freeze as an invalid order and it makes the rp experience much more enjoyable. simply saying freeze or wasd freeze at least gives you the ability to do SOMETHING (jump/crouch/knife) while waiting for orders.

This single order does not EVER, nor has it EVER affected gameplay as much as you're saying it does. At best its been a minor inconvenience for all of 20-30 seconds at max.

No they tell them not to move a muscle, which is exactly the same concept as here. please stop yelling.

EDIT: it was only a suggestion/opinion dont bite my fucking head off you nurds

No, it was 'I'm not playing in your server unless you remove this', pretty r00d d00d

The near only reason for this order's existence is, "face the back of your cell and afk freeze". This is for weapon checks, and has been used by CTs for many many years. If the rule is being used/abused outside of this, then we can make that clear. If people aren't warning shotting, then they can be banned. If we need to clarify that people can move their screens around, that can be done too.

Not playing in the server in some kind of protest.....isn't the answer.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3462

Should throw some things in like, freedays are not required, they are gifts. So people can't scream

• "cell door spamming freeday"

• "you opened cells before you gave orders. Freeday"

• " cells didn't open until X, freeday"

@Lupin

Meh, let them cry about it and tell them if they keep acting like spoiled brats then they'll just get ordered to isolation, that'll teach them to stop acting like spoiled kids from Connecticut.

and medic is a gift not required. Way too many people ask to go to medic since they get warning shotted.

I feel like no matter what I put in, I bet you it won't stop kids from crying medic/freekill for getting warning shot for something that they shouldn't be doing.

There has been a small influx of returning players spamming the "sm_stuck" command in order to push other players into appearing that they are rebelling.

An example would be ordered "All Ts go inside of big cage. Once inside do not leave big cage.". Once inside, a T will position themselves behind another T near the entrance/exit, spam the command, and push a non-rebelling T outside the cage, making it appear that the non-rebeller is now rebelling.

Usually it's obvious who is spamming the command, and I will warn/punish those who abuse it for teamkilling/griefing. Am I correct in this matter, and would this follow under the rule: "No spamming of any kind?"

Thanks again~

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

@5L4DE

That sounds like spamming AND abusing, which is pretty shitty of them to do. Normal actions as typed/said warnings can be used at this point, then kick if they keep abusing it.

Also @Goku pls u can delete your own posts ya scrub

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.