? servers

? players online

Jail Break Rule Discussion/Suggestions/Comments

• Content Count:  1086

I'm not talking about few seconds, I've killed someone for being in the complete wrong place after maybe a whole minute since the order was given, and I was warned by an admin to give warning shots. I didn't say anything due to the fact I didn't want to argue with anyone. I just console killed myself and left it at that. I've seen other people do the same thing, and not be warned. I just want to know because some of the admins differ on this and I'd just like to know whether I can/can not do this.

You get killed by them because you're bad scrub.

Pretty sure, you're perfectly allowed you to kill that person without warning shots. If the orders were "Go to pool" and the T was at soccer the entire time, you should be allowed to kill him. Requiring to give warning shots to a person who's blatantly not following the orders that hard is absurd.

Edited by Lupin

• Content Count:  2262

Pretty sure, you're perfectly allowed you to kill that person without warning shots. If the orders were "Go to pool" and the T was at soccer the entire time, you should be allowed to kill him. Requiring to give warning shots to a person who's blatantly not following the orders that hard is absurd.

What lupin said, in the motd it also said that blatantly disobey order or delaying is kos. The "always warning shot rules" make people thinks they can get away from anything, which itn's

Like really now, do you guys actually need for me to state fully what bom said as baiting if the server seems to already have that handled? I had a feeling from the start people were always going by that rule, and that's completely fine since that's what it always was. (I'm just being a shitter who never really took the time to actually fix it in rules posts, !rules, etc.)

it just need to be state in the rules, because people just going to jump on the Ts head or walk up in a bunch of Ts because it doesn't violate the rules. I once slap bubblez for jumping on top of Ts which was gather at bottom of stairs, he want to fight me for it ;_;

• Content Count:  2589

I once slap bubblez for jumping on top of Ts which was gather at bottom of stairs, he want to fight me for it ;_;

Did you threaten to repo his Mercedez?

Pretty much what Blackwhite said, as it stands all it says in the rules itself is about the actively knifing thing, which means if we do get onto someone, they can (and prob will) bitch that according to the rules they weren't baiting since they didn't walk into an actively knifing T.

• Content Count:  2589

Should we also discuss about whenever revoking freeday LRs is acceptable or it's just plain stupid? This problem has happened before and more arise recently. We should decide if it's allowed

I revoke lr free days or restrict the shit out of them all the time for a few reasons:

1) it's stupid. Free day next round as an lr is just plain stupid. If you want to look at it from a role play perspective, no sane person would request to have something for themselves after they are killed. And secondly, I find personal free days to never be anything but trouble. It's slightly less trouble if they have a unique skin, but keeping track of which white jumpsuit T has the freeday and them not being accidentally killed is always a hassle.

2) it's bullshit and revoking it is within the rules as A- Any free day can be revoked at any time B- LRs are not required to be given. Yes they died for it, but C- It was last round. Each round marks a fresh beginning. I can't kill someone for knifing me last round. Why should I be forced to stick with an order a CT gave last round?

There are no wardens, and any CT can give and revoke any order. Does it make me an asshole? Yeah, but as i always tell them, pick a better LR.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1730

I revoke lr free days or restrict the shit out of them all the time for a few reasons:

1) it's stupid. Free day next round as an lr is just plain stupid. If you want to look at it from a role play perspective, no sane person would request to have something for themselves after they are killed. And secondly, I find personal free days to never be anything but trouble. It's slightly less trouble if they have a unique skin, but keeping track of which white jumpsuit T has the freeday and them not being accidentally killed is always a hassle.

2) it's bullshit and revoking it is within the rules as A- Any free day can be revoked at any time B- LRs are not required to be given. Yes they died for it, but C- It was last round. Each round marks a fresh beginning. I can't kill someone for knifing me last round. Why should I be forced to stick with an order a CT gave last round?

There are no wardens, and any CT can give and revoke any order. Does it make me an asshole? Yeah, but as i always tell them, pick a better LR.

^ This quite a lot of times. It is a hassle to keep track of a person who looks the same as everyone else and LR FreeDay next round on role-playing when you really get into it? Each round is a "new day" on PB since everyone starts from their spawns, if bluntly put role-playing wise.

And what's this with going next to/on heads of T's? That just calls/screams for baiting and it is already mentioned in the rules not to be done.

• Content Count:  3462

lol what's the fun in getting an LR to kill yourself then fuck around the next round? Just to get an easy rebel when a CT isn't watching or something?

Yeah people who ask for freedays next round don't need to be followed. However not allowing the order isn't something I'll do since in the first place the CTs really don't have to follow the LR since LRs shouldn't carry on to the next day.

lol what's the fun in getting an LR to kill yourself then fuck around the next round? Just to get an easy rebel when a CT isn't watching or something?

Yeah people who ask for freedays next round don't need to be followed. However not allowing the order isn't something I'll do since in the first place the CTs really don't have to follow the LR since LRs shouldn't carry on to the next day.

alright, but then just put it in the rules so they won't cry about it.

• Content Count:  989

Also can we can clear up on the case of crossfire, example, when a T Is using his teammate as a shield against his will or not making it hard for the ct to take out the person who is actively rebelling without killing the bystander. Is crossfire a offense and slayable? Or is it based off the scenario and the current active admin's judgement.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.