Goku

Rocket League Tournament- Teams and Prizes announced

@Goku, I don't know what you're talking about :awesomeborn:

Too late, we are already full.

I'll close sign ups Wednesday. Haven't made up my mind yet on the 1st or 2nd for the start date. On either of those days I'll post the brackets and the matchups and players can start completing their matches as soon as possible. This will likely take over a week to complete given the scale of the tournament.

Too late, we are already full.

I'm totally fine with that even though I signed up with an awesome account name xdxd

Ok, nvm me then. Don't think i'll have the time. I have exams and a bunch of important tests and presentations coming up now ;_; Don't add me to the torunement.

Edit: Fuck it, Rocket league matches are short right? as long as they are not in the middle of school week at 3-4 am CET.....

Edited by Post
Fuck it

Ok, nvm me then. Don't think i'll have the time. I have exams and a bunch of important tests and presentations coming up now ;_; Don't add me to the torunement.

Edit: Fuck it, Rocket league matches are short right? as long as they are not in the middle of school week at 3-4 am CET.....

Matches are usually 6-10 minutes accounting for the clock stopping for goals. So a full set will take about 30-40 minutes.

The match times depend entirely on the people playing. So say it's you and me on a team versus Nuclear Onion and Wawa. Whenever the 4 of us can play, is when we would play. I'd like the matches to be completed ASAP. There's a good chance I might post the bracket and start the whole thing early on Sunday since most people are off and we might be able to complete some matchups pretty quickly.

@Goku Can I play?

#PaulDominic2016

Fr tho, you're more than welcome to join. fucking OP as shit tho

@Goku keeping out @Paul and @Spartan would mean there's a bigger chance for us to win ;)

Spartan isn't even good.

:kappa:

So after some small discussion I'm actually going to close sign ups now. We are sitting at 32 people, which is the perfect amount as it means 16 teams of 2. I was hoping we would reach this amount, but didn't think we actually would. Thank you to everyone for signing up.

The teams will either be announced tonight, or tomorrow morning. I will not be announcing or making the bracket at that time, however I figured some teams might want a small amount of time to practice together.

The bracket will be announced sometime this Sunday, May 1st. From then, teams will be able to start playing their matches and update me in the thread I will make.

The prizes will be announced later tonight or tomorrow morning.

If you would like to sign-up as an alternate, feel free to do so.

TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT

Prizes:

Winning Team- $20 each to spend on steam. Will be sent as gifts, or via steam gift card.

Runner-Up: Their choice of 2 Rocket League DLCs.

Raffle:

@Metal will also be raffling off 1 month of subscriber to 10 lucky people, and will be giving away a copy of Rocket League for someone to gift to their friend. Thank you Metal!

Edited by Goku

Ninmy and Dominic? That's like pairing Dominos Delivery with.......Dominos Delivery.

:bird:

Edited by Wawa

Talked to a few people and capped the sign-up at 32. If we added anymore it would start throwing everything off and the bracket would be weird. However, there's a possibility we might lose people so if for whatever reason we need a substitute, you are first in line.

Thanks Goku !

COULD (jeez dat english :p) we use same system than ESL ? Bo3 on every match except Bo5 for finals ?

Edited by BloodyKiller