? servers

? players online

Rocket League Tournament - Discussion Thread

• Content Count:  11723

Me and Dominic are forfeiting the match. He is sick. (We wouldve lost horribly anyway)

@Goku @Spartan @Bread

All that waiting Spartan did, Why not find a replacement nimmy, kinda unfair that you guys made them wait and then them having to wait much longer to have a match after wards

• Content Count:  2589

All that waiting Spartan did, Why not find a replacement nimmy, kinda unfair that you guys made them wait and then them having to wait much longer to have a match after wards

They are just forfeiting this match. They still have the losers bracket that they will be participating in.

@Spartan and @Bread can now play against @Black Rain and No Pants whenever they wish for round 2.

• Content Count:  5674

Just saw this seeing as I wasnt tagged. I was perfectly free to play, after Nimmy asked if I just wanted to forfeit I added that I was sick anyway. I know Spartan wanted to play really badly.

• Content Count:  2589

If possible, I would like the remaining winners bracket, round one matches to be finished before Tuesday night.

If not, I will likely start contacting those that have not played, and see if we can get a time set in stone really soon, or discuss flipping a coin so to speak. Another alternative would be 1v1 if possible.

Be sure to check the bracket btw. If you have a match setup for round 2, you can play those as soon as possible. You don't have to wait.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread