? servers

? players online

Rocket League Tournament - Discussion Thread

• Content Count:  1421

@Dominic @BlackWhite

Im not going to be able to play our match for at least 4 days, probabably more. My computer is having some major problems. I foresaw this coming becuase of the setup im running but they came earlier then expected. To keep it short, my computer is not powering up. It has something to do with my video card or power supply. I have tested my power supply with a power meter and everything in it seems to be working fine but that means i have to disect my computer and take apart various parts of my video card to see if i need a new one or if its just a simple fix. Worse case, i have to replace my video card. If i do have to replace my video card it will take me a few days to decide which one i want, and if i have to buy a new one im also buying a new case for my computer because im not happy with my current one. This also means i will have to switch all my parts from one case to the other which will take probably a day or two considering i sleep till about 2:00 on weekends and summer days.

Tldr- computer issues, most likely cant play our match. Soz, i might have the problem fixed soon, hopefully.

• Content Count:  3052

Free pretty much everyday now except for weekends where I'm available after 4:30 pm EST.

I work everyday till 6pm est. So..Luke drink coffee.

@Luke Could you possible be on around 6:30pm EST Friday or Sunday this weekend?

• Content Count:  2230

@Luke Could you possible be on around 6:30pm EST Friday or Sunday this weekend?

Alright judging by all the times everyone said, this one above does seem like the best ^

Due to exams and school (as the study leave is not for another week or so) Sunday night will not be possible for me at that time. Saturday being excluded due to different people's work.

Tonight (Friday) at 6.30pm EST would be the best time for all of us I believe as long as it doesn't get delayed too much. This good for you guys? @arottenpickle @Metal

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3052

Alright judging by all the times everyone said, this one above does seem like the best ^

Due to exams and school (as the study leave is not for another week or so) Sunday night will not be possible for me at that time. Saturday being excluded due to different people's work.

Tonight (Friday) at 6.30pm EST would be the best time for all of us I believe as long as it doesn't get delayed too much. This good for you guys? @arottenpickle @Metal

Good to hear :) I just said 6:30, but I am hoping to play as soon as Metal gets home from work

• Like 2

• Content Count:  11723

Good to hear :) I just said 6:30, but I am hoping to play as soon as Metal gets home from work

Should work out for me, I might be able to get off at 5 or 5:30, but either way ill be home before 6:30

• Like 3

Reply to Thread