Improving the Taser and !prove Command

What should we add?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What should we add?

• Proven inno in green
    • !prove Command
    • None
    • Both

We should add just an !prove command that can be used only once by a detective in a round and its gonna make the proven guy's model green

Edited by Ravious

If we add this I can't lie to people about being proven anymore, which I like doing as T. And Detectives could abuse !prove and prove random people, no?

Like 1 detective can only use the command !prove once in a round

detectives CAN taze and prove more than 1 person in a round too you know :( (unless u are bored and start tazing ur own detectives @Suri)

detectives CAN taze and prove more than 1 person in a round too you know :( (unless u are bored and start tazing ur own detectives @Suri)

I have no idea what you're talking about >.>

Edited by Suri
sudden name change on the forums

I agree with Dominic. It would change the game play quite a bit since a lot of traitors usually lie about being proven.

I think @Kurohime usually says something about the tasers and how it's already kinda too much as it is. I'm not sure what you mean by !prove command but theres a !isinnocent command already

That would remove the whole point of TTT. I've never seen a server showing if someone was an innocent or not. I don't think it's even close to necessary, only removing the fun of the gameplay.

That would remove the whole point of TTT. I've never seen a server showing if someone was an innocent or not. I don't think it's even close to necessary, only removing the fun of the gameplay.

i agreed on this. I know OP trying to make the server fun and less stressful but this will defeat the purpose of TTT.

the taser is OP as it is and i stand by the belief that they should be removed, especially with the advent of @Stunningjam figuring out how to make T testers work on CSGO

your concept of "!prove" is literally what the taser does but would be a million times more OP

I retract my vote (If that's possible) I've thought about it more and I'm going with none.

Can I have a plugin that auto slays the traitors every round it sounds fun guys xdxdxd

Can I get a plugin that allows me to see all the traitors when im detective?

I definitely think this idea should be implemented to my ass cause it's stupid and it really stinks. It would be nearly impossible to win as T unless you always kill the detective first or just Jihad like the Suicide Bomber god himself General Pineapple.

Can I have a plugin that auto slays the traitors every round it sounds fun guys xdxdxd

Why not just have it so the plugin doesn't even pick traitors? At the start of every round it automatically makes inno's win. That sounds about right?

Being serious. Both of these are a bit too OP. The point of TTT is to use common sense and memory. You have to remember yourself who is proven and who is not. It would also make it impossible for Ts to lie about being proven, which is a good method as T. Basically, having innos become green would help other innos see who is proven and trustworthy, and therefore make it harder for Ts. However, it is easier for Ts to find out who is proven and then the Ts would target the green innos. Therefore it would be a huge negative being tazed.

As for the !prove command. No. We already have tasers and now traitor testers. It would be abused by binds and would be OP beyond anything. This just won't be implemented as it will kill TTT easily.

The other point shouldn't be added either, as for the reasons above. Too many cons.

I do think that OP had a good idea and in some ways it would be nice to have the green,

It would change the game play quite a bit since a lot of traitors usually lie about being proven.

however as midnight said here traitors like to lie about it if given the opportunity. I think that the unknown element of TTT gives a fun edge to our server and I would like that to remain. Good idea, but I'll have to vote no.

No i mean they can they taze how many people they want but they can only use the !prove command once in a round

No T's could lie cause when you're gonna taze someone, it wont show im green if he's inno it'll work like it did before but when you use !prove it'll show the guy in green

Edited by Stunningjam

No i mean they can they taze how many people they want but they can only use the !prove command once in a round

No T's could lie cause when you're gonna taze someone, it wont show im green if he's inno it'll work like it did before but when you use !prove it'll show the guy in green

Please try to edit your posts when adding onto something you wrote 2 minutes ago xd.

But this clears it up a bit more. Actually sounds pretty neat, however I STILL feel like it would be a bit too OP, and I prefer having the sense of not knowing over this.