? servers

? players online

Who Got Banned and Why

• Content Count:  3998

Zeni was banned last night for continuously shitposting, after being given multiple warnings to cut it out. Most things will be acceptable if they're posted in Spam Central, but we prefer to keep other sections of the forums such as Politics and News relatively clean for meaningful discussions. The ban is for 3 days.

• Like 24

• Content Count:  11501

Michelle was banned for a month for continuously harassing users and needlessly starting drama, even after we have addressed these issues to her in the past. On top of this, publicly telling everyone how much you don't care about SG (and changing your steam name to reflect this) usually doesn't help when we decide upon whether or not to ban someone.

If she decides to come back to the community, she'll be on an absolute last-chance basis.

• Like 10

Zeni was banned last night for continuously shitposting, after being given multiple warnings to cut it out. Most things will be acceptable if they're posted in Spam Central, but we prefer to keep other sections of the forums such as Politics and News relatively clean for meaningful discussions. The ban is for 3 days.

Bumped to a perm for making an alt account and spamming racism.

• Like 34

MichelleC and Poop are both permanently banned for continuing to harass players via steam group. Jenni is also banned for the same thing.

• Like 22
Edited by Caution

• Content Count:  5055

FunkyFingers has been permanently banned due to requesting a higher up to be permed then making a thread insulting a couple of admins and higher ups and essentially making threats to break multiple servers rules if he wasn't permed.

I also want to point out THIS thread which states:

Essentially, the new rules are that we will not ban accounts on request, and we won't delete accounts...period. We have had a few people now over the span of a few months that have requested deleted accounts, password changes, forum bans, etc. I'm not trying to judge anyone or call anyone out, but if you really don't have the willpower to just not come here, I think you have some deeper problems that go past an online video game community & I wish you nothing but the best in your journey to overcome that. If you guys want to get banned you have to actually do something ban-worthy. While I am definitely not encouraging anyone to break any rules, we're not going to play Minority Report with rules that you might possibly break in the future to achieve that ban.

Honestly it's really not that hard to just leave an online gaming community if you aren't interested any more or want to pursue other things in life. Trying to get yourself banned in the end will only hurt you more than anything, so don't do it.

• Like 31

FunkyFingers has been permanently banned due to requesting a higher up to be permed then making a thread insulting a couple of admins and higher ups and essentially making threats to break multiple servers rules if he wasn't permed.

I also want to point out THIS thread which states:

Honestly it's really not that hard to just leave an online gaming community if you aren't interested any more or want to pursue other things in life. Trying to get yourself banned in the end will only hurt you more than anything, so don't do it.

wait why why am I a cuck tho =[

TLDR:

you have mental issues if you can't withhold yourself from typing 'www.steam-gamers.net' and you pretend to be a girl in an online video gaming community. I can only hope natural selection eventually takes place

• Like 31
Edited by Caution

• Content Count:  1421

Cyclopsgames has been permanently banned for making multiple appeal threads to get unbanned from the Admin Apps section of the forums, even after we told him not to. We gave him multiple warnings to stop making the threads and that he would not be unbanned from the forum section.

• Like 13

I am going to open the floor for questions about Insidious' ban during our next community meeting (which will be scheduled shortly).

It's honestly extremely upsetting that this is the one thing that we, as a community, cannot come together on and stand against. Some of you don't like me, and I don't like some of you - and we disagree on a lot of topics. Trying to fuck little boys is honestly something that I was hoping we could agree is fucking wrong. He admitted it in a Teamspeak channel with numerous higherups on numerous occasions and this was a unanimous decision made by every single BD we have. He literally said "I understand why you're banning me" after crying - yes crying - in the channel. Once he was told he was not allowed to appeal, that all switched and I'm somehow the weird one in this situation.

I know of a few of you who are trying to silence those who think it's fucking disgusting and are trying to defend Insidious by spreading false bullshit. You are more than welcome to have your opinions, but we have proof. The fact that I can fucking show you that he admitted to dating a thirteen year old and that he was flirting with little boys and yet still somehow he is blindly defended is honestly fucking disgusting. I promise to the people of SG who have a decent set of morals, I will do everything in my power to make sure that the people who think this behavior is okay never see a promotion at this community - ever. Fucking sick.

When I told Trace that I was straight, he said that, "I broke his heart". But I really knew I wasn't gay lol

After that, he would always be addcited to me and message me 24/7.

He started to disturb my real life including me being with my family, school, and my free time... He just started to care about me so much I couldn't take it so I told him to stop...

- from a 13 year old kid he admitted to dating
  • Like 40

Reply to Thread