? servers

? players online

Who Got Banned and Why

• Content Count:  1420

Ahoy has been permanently banned for spreading the personal information of another SG member. From the words of the big man himself:

Since it hasn't been said yet, I figure I'll be the one to mention it lol.

You extremely disappointed us. I think you let a lot of people down here, and you are really going to have a lot to atone for, even after being unbanned. Obviously, if you mess up again, you're gone. You were going back and forth of coming & going, so let me make this absolutely clear: if you do something to purposefully get yourself banned again, you will be banned for a minimum of 2 years - and that will not be overridden by anyone.

Obviously we hope it doesn't come to that, but we want to drive the point home. Hopefully you come back with no problems. I'm gonna lock this, and we'll schedule you for an unban on the 11th. If the 12th rolls around and you are still banned, send one of us a PM.

Honestly what she did was extremely chilidish and shows that she didn’t learn shit in that year we had her banned. She came back and did something worse, and it’s absolutely disgusting of her.

• Like 15

• Content Count:  1420

Typhon has been permanently banned for blatantly spinbotting.

Maanshaan has been permanently banned for racism and evading his ban. Pretty funny coming after his very genuine appeal. :larry:

• Like 9

• Content Count:  6759

tapsa has been permanently banned for continuously harassing and disrespecting of one our Server Administrators on multiple servers outside of SG. We won't tolerate our admins being targeted and attacked for doing their job as administrators.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  8754

After discussion, the Board has decided to unban tapsa from the servers.

Here's the thing - if someone is harassing one of our admins in our servers, we're going to punish them for it. However, our policy has been that, excluding extenuating circumstances, anything that happens outside of our servers is not punishable by us. The key here is "extenuating circumstances" - when you have a player harassing one of our admins both inside and outside of our community, it becomes an issue. While we punished tapsa originally for his SG-related harassment, him continuing to do so to our SA outside of the community tells us two things:

1. He clearly hasn't learned his lesson.

2. He will probably do it here again.

Common sense indicates that we get rid of him in advance of it happening again. However, our policy goes against that... unless this falls under the grey area of "extenuating circumstance". This is something myself and the Board have discussed, and ultimately we have decided to reverse the ban at this time due to it not being an extreme enough case.

It's my fault for originally having the perm approved as I didn't have all of the details; ultimately though, there is a larger point here that I want to make clear: while we don't generally ban for things that happen outside of the community, the Board reserves the right to discuss ban decisions on a case-by-case basis. This specific case was pretty split, and we don't see him staying unbanned for very long if he keeps this up, but that's why we talk about these things. I personally think this ban is pretty justified, but at the same time we have our policies for a reason and have clarified where the grey areas stop and start.

If anyone has questions about this, please send me a PM directly.

• Like 12
Edited by Prez

• Content Count:  3740

StormzzHD is now permanently banned from the servers. All details can be found here.

EDIT: Perm extended to forums after he made a racist remark on chatbox.

• Like 15
Edited by Wawa

• Content Count:  6759

Clearly is permanently banned for the following:

- constant disrespect to the ZE community and server and being toxic over a long period of time

- spamming Discord last night AND ignored the AO that warned him to quit doing it

- blatant item-trolling on the ZE server which led to a recent e-ban on him

He's also well known for breaking our "No Racism" rule from time to time.

Let it be known that we were nice enough to be lenient towards Clearly in the past and give him one final chance instead of permanently banning him back in August 2017. Instead of trying being a helpful member of the community, he decided to be massive troll, toxic, and disregard the rules we have set place in Steam-Gamers.

Andres a.k.a FistMeDaddy is banned for one month for the following reasons:

- blatant item-trolling on the ZE server which led to a recent e-ban on him

- using racial slurs in chat on the ZE server recently

- recently banned on discord for breaking our "No Racism" rule

- constant shit-talking/bad-mouthing on the server and contributing to the toxicity on it over a long period of time

This being his first ban on record, we decided to give him a long time-out, and hope that he will learn from these mistakes.

The Board of Directors Team will not condone this type of obnoxious behavior in our community. Think twice before you pull the kind of shit like these two above did or you will be severely punished for your actions.

• Like 35
Edited by Black Rain

• Content Count:  11501

Reece has been permanently banned for calling me chubby and short, even though I clear 6 feet and have a body fat percentage around 10%.

Lol in all seriousness, Reece was causing unnecessary drama. Instead of coming to any higher up with any type of issues he was having, he started mass shit talking all of the higher ups in a way that reflects poorly on a CA - someone who is not only supposed to represent the community, but also is supposed to be mature enough to voice issues and concerns to try and figure it out. He practically begged to be re promoted to CA, and the BD's decided to give him another chance.

After coming to an opinion that there is some sort of mental disconnect between Reece and reality, the BD's decided CA was not a good fit for him, and we were going to demote him to SA, but he stepped down on his own and started randomly insulting me in the chatbox. Ain't gonna put up with that shit - if you have that big of an issue with this place or one of my staff that you can't go to them and handle business because you're too much of a vagina, don't let the door hit your sensitive soul on the way out. I don't give a fuck if you like me, Prez, Black Rain, Wawa, any of my AO's, etc; if you are a Server Administrator or above, you will be held to a higher standard because you represent this community as an admin.

• Like 18

Reply to Thread