? servers

? players online

PB Evaluation

• Content Count:  11501

Hello everyone,

If you haven't heard, I will be taking over PB. I plan on evaluating some of the rules, the map rotation, etc. With work, school, and overall management of this community, I will hopefully be able to still find some time to manage this server. If you weren't around back in the day, I managed or helped manage PB for about 5-6 years, so I'm not a completely random person jumping on the server.

Forced deathgames seems to be a hot topic right now, and I will say that I do plan on extensively reviewing this rule. I am personally against them as it feels like there are so many stipulations that have to be added in order for them to be remotely enjoyable. Even though I'm against them, however, I'll remain objective. If the best road to take is to leave it on, then it will be left on.

I plan on doing a teamspeak meeting within the next week or so to go over some possible changes and hear feedback from the playerbase. Any questions or concerns can be brought up here, just let me know. Thanks

• Like 20

• Content Count:  1193

One thing that I can think of to suggest after playing with the new rules since they've come out is to let the Ts choose the death game like they choose LRs. This way it can be fun for both teams. Ts get to decide which game they like better and CTs get to run the games. If Ts don't choose their death game by whatever time the CT calls out (atleast 20 seconds) then the CT gets to choose.

Just a suggestion but I think this would make forced death games more accepted from those who are against the new rule.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  179

One thing that I can think of to suggest after playing with the new rules since they've come out is to let the Ts choose the death game like they choose LRs. This way it can be fun for both teams. Ts get to decide which game they like better and CTs get to run the games. If Ts don't choose their death game by whatever time the CT calls out (atleast 20 seconds) then the CT gets to choose.

Just a suggestion but I think this would make forced death games more accepted from those who are against the new rule.

This is good, but it might be a little too confusing for new comers to the server, cause it's just a little too complicated

• Content Count:  4960

@Caution , will you solo-manage it or will there be an AO that will assist you? Because I do believe that 2 people are needed, looking back at all the work Goku had to answer all those rule-threads etc..

My suggestion would be to get back to basic and be more strict about the rules to put a stop to the chaos, and therefore the administrators staying away from Pb. Because that's a lose-lose for everybody.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.