My Gym Partner's a Monkey

Voting for Icecap

The only reason why people like ice cap is because they get to jerk off with their right hand while consistently win at the same time with only their left handcause ice cap is such a easy map

The only reason why people like ice cap is because they get to jerk off with their right hand while consistently win at the same time with only their left handcause ice cap is such a easy map

OI Ice cap was the first map I've ever played on ze AND IT IS STILL MY FAVORITE :DDDDDDD

OI Ice cap was the first map I've ever played on ze AND IT IS STILL MY FAVORITE :DDDDDDD

It was my first and still is my favorite as well but it gets fucking tiring when they play it every chance they get

Look at this nonsense. Clearly trying to get everyone to vote for icecap[ATTACH=CONFIG]16866[/ATTACH]

Ban icecap plz xd.

you wot m8? fite me irl.

This reminds me of a time when icecap was removed from the nominations list for 2 weeks. It was a great two weeks (back when people actively voting for mako overlooking the weebness)

Who the hell gets deterred from voting for mako because of its weebness? And people are not actively voting for mako anymore?

Who the hell gets deterred from voting for mako because of its weebness? And people are not actively voting for mako anymore?

To be fair it was early 2015 when people actively voted for it

If ice cap was not voted so much then i would be fine once and a while but its everyday bro!

that meme is stupid, and you should feel stupid. baka.

on a side note, ICECAP 2 HHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I think that's when the server goes into "meme time." Basically "meme time" is when the server picks maps like pizzatime, ect.

If the server goes into "meme time," leave the server, wait 30 minutes, and come back, unless the server is still in "meme time," then wait another 30 minutes.

But there is really nothing to do.