? servers

? players online

Extra Life 2017: November 4th

• Content Count:  6242

While I don't plan to have a game ready for it, there is a pretty awesome Humble Bundle going on right now: https://www.humblebundle.com/books/pathfinder-worldscape-ultimate-book-bundle

Pathfinder RPG Books!

Eventually I'll do one, but I don't think I'll have one ready for Extra Life. But if you want to do some DnD style RPG, Pathfinder is a good way to do it. Its open source and pretty easy to pick up and get an introduction. Just by getting the $1 tier you'll have all you'll need to play. The $8 tier will give you some extra stuff but not necessary, I got this one.

Pretty much the other tiers are extra campaigns and I know I won't have time to do any of them, so I didn't partake.

We'll be doing some testing on these table top games this weekend. I'll be on teamspeak when we'll be testing. I'll need anywhere from 4 to 8 people to do all the testing. I've tested a good chunk of the games already but a few needs to have more than just me and @Suri to make sure they work and flow as they should.

I think tabletop will give us a greater variety of games this year to play for extra life but we will still play others just will be less than it was last year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Next time we play with you, we're sending you to the other side of the board so you don't screw the entire team over :papydates:

Also in terms of other tabletop simulator games to play I recommend this and this :larry:

Those are games you can play by yourself, we'll off be playing you know normal games.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

We've made it to the cut list for the Rooster Teeth Community Stream. I need to do a maintenence test for them, I've scheduled it for Wednesday at 1 PM ET. They want us up 30 minutes ahead of time, so I'll start streaming at Noon ET. Depending on how many people we got here is what will dictate what game we'll be playing. So if you know you are going to be around from about Noon-2PM ET on Wednesday I'll need your help. Hit me up on Steam and I'll fill you in on any questions. I'd like to be able to pick a game I can get most of us playing at the same time. I'll probably pick between Rocket League and Tabletop Simulator or Jackbox. So when you hit me up let me know what you are good to play.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  5055

Ill be on around 12:30.

I only got RL. But either way ill be there to support

Don't need Jackbox to play the game. Basically Spiked hosts the game (since he has the game) and streams it on his Twitch stream and then you just go to this site and enter the code when it shows up on the stream and you play through there xd

Also I'm free this Wednesday and I'm down to help for anything :dance:

• Like 1

Reply to Thread