? servers

? players online

A New Chapter

• Content Count:  3052

I am glad and happy for you Spiked! You have been an invaluable piece to this community, and we will defiantly miss you as our "dad" figure :) You have been a great mentor for me as well, teaching me the ropes to hit the ground running as a TA. I leave you with a Rocket League video. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

[video=youtube_share;L0CdHRJpRlk]https://youtu.be/L0CdHRJpRlk

what is this liquid coming from my eyes?

• Like 11
Edited by Labarr

• Content Count:  5055

Pretty sad to see you step down to LG (again), but I totally understand why and some things need to end :(

Thank you so much for all that you've done in helping me get to AO, helping me with things I didn't know or how to do stuff, giving me some good advice, and being that "old fatherly S-G dad" figure. I know you and I had some past personal issues in the past few months, but regardless I still see you as a pretty chill and awesome friend. Thank you for all that you've done for this community and for me personally as well. :thumb:

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and life. I also wish for both you and @Suri a happy, healthy, long and loving relationship and good things for the future between you two. :awww:

• Like 2
Edited by Leon Mordecai
Fix stuff

• Content Count:  1257

Noooo :(. But, I respect why you are resigning, and I wish you and Suri the best. You've put in a lot of hard work here, and have helped make SG a much better place. You will be greatly missed, and impossible to ever replace. I look forward to seeing you and hopefully gaming in the future!

• Content Count:  4798

Thank you for everything, Spiked.

For myself and many others, you have been a great source of inspiration and motivation, a level-headed guy who has had our backs and guided us. You are one awesome guy and I hope to keep hanging out with you. I hope for the best for you and Suri, you lucky guy.

• Content Count:  3462

It was a big pleasure working and playing with you. The nights on nights of rocket league and meetings we had together shall never be forgetten. The overall mood you bring when you joined TS channels we were in was always something special. It's very reassuring hearing things are going well in your life now, especially with someone like Suri (just hope she hasn't spread her inner weeb on you too much xd). I'll always appreciate the lectures you gave me at times about really anything and felt good when we talked about personal matters together.

Hope only for the best for you dad, you deserve it.

• Content Count:  11723

Its been such a ride over the past 10 years.

We have all seen people leave and I have overwhelming memories of them.

Haggard, Spartan, Paul list goes on and you are also on this list.

You really are the Dad of SG, you always make people feel welcomed and able to enjoy their time. SG has been around for a long time thanks to people like you.

You are a prime example on how to do things here.

So with that best wishes, stay active and happy Adventures Spikerocket. *memes.

Reply to Thread