Liam Brown

[SG Store] Suggestions

4Q0ez7B.png

If you guys have any suggestions or requests for more items, new features, or other changes you'd like to see for the Store then feel free to post them in here and we'll take a look into them.

Edited by Liam Brown

Could you look further into the Weapon Colors or edit it? The general consensus across the servers is that it's a waste of credits because it affects the first weapon you pick up/drop and we spawn with undroppable knives for the most part, thanks a bunch for everything guys!

Edit: To clarify, I don't mean changing the weapon skin/color while in your hand, I mean perhaps the second weapon you pick up/drop so it'll be more effective.

Edited by anuL
I can't spell

Could you look further into the Weapon Colors or edit it? The general consensus across the servers is that it's a waste of credits because it affects the first weapon you pick up/drop and we spawn with undroppable knives for the most part, thanks a bunch for everything guys!

Wouldn't that sort of be like using !ws and therefore be against the rules?

Maybe I'm wrong, but it feels pretty much like the same thing.

Wouldn't that sort of be like using !ws and therefore be against the rules?

Maybe I'm wrong, but it feels pretty much like the same thing.

How would the 2nd gun make it closer to !ws than the first? You don't see a different gun in your screen in both cases.

How would the 2nd gun make it closer to !ws than the first? You don't see a different gun in your screen in both cases.

I misinterpreted Moon's post - I thought he meant that he wanted to make the color show up while you're holding the weapon, because I thought he was repeating what Raventi said here:

So it's not really worth getting a weapon color if you cant see the color yourself.

(Just gonna copy and paste from the other section and add a bit more xd)

Link Hat (or a dick sock depending on how you look at it :larry:)

N5YLUadGSviBSUTlLvD6sA.png

Skyrim Hat

mvpvonmAS-_QRN19jvQ_Ww.png

Star Wars Rebel Hat

xYUJE_KdQeybjv6kbqW36w.png

Dishonored Mask

oIYV-wphS6K6-xnW3RF9DA.png

Daft Punk Helmet

2ASvX5sLQgqWEUZDIfFCwg.png

Wings that go on your back

dNeacyQWSVmSAaKSze3s5A.png

Phoenix that flies o.o

NYixDN79R8_wIPJ0BwTXag.png

This tiger that flies too o____o

Zj3DKdUWQoSemZ3DpX_Kbw.png

And my favorite hat :pedobear:

-4chrO3sQdmQrloQnADkRw.png

Also have like a ton of more hats, masks, wings, other potential store items in my folders xd

Edited by Leon Mordecai

Also have like a ton of more hats, masks, wings, other potential store items in my folders xd

That is a scary place. No one wants to see what you have in there.

I think it'd be cool to see a Flash or Quicksilver player model for MG or even other servers but i say MG because auto hop is normally on so people are going really fast :)

Bring back the dog as a pet + daft punk helmet and I'll die as a happy man.

i see in other server that they have custom spray. Is that possible to add custom spray if it not that much hard to add

Over my dead body. :nobrudda:

u do not knoe da wae my :brudda:

we mus spit on da fool

There's a problem with the auras (at least in ZE) where you can see everyone's at the beginning of the round, but once they travel a certain distance away from you, you don't see it anymore unless a new round starts or you reequip it. I'm not sure what exactly that distance is, but maybe it's just until they go out of sight.

There's a problem with the auras (at least in ZE) where you can see everyone's at the beginning of the round, but once they travel a certain distance away from you, you don't see it anymore unless a new round starts or you reequip it. I'm not sure what exactly that distance is, but maybe it's just until they go out of sight.

That's to do with how the server is setup (or possibly the maps), it's unique to ZE. It's not an issue with the Store itself, so not really something I can fix with the plugin.

Is it possible to sell items in the future. For example i bought a lot of stuff for the store but can i sell it but at a lower price so i can buy another item i wanted??

Maybe make it so that if people have the SG-Reg clan tag equipped then they can earn two store credits per minute instead of one kinda like how the raffle tickets work? That way it encourages people to get more involved with the community and people who put forth effort in the community can get rewarded for their involvement.

quick qestion how do you do colored flash bangs

That isn't a store thing. doing !flashcolors lets you choose but I believe it's for Subs and VIP only

quick qestion how do you do colored flash bangs

You can either buy grenade trails or grenade skins (Watermelons, soccer balls)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17464[/ATTACH]

i would love to see this as a player model

for all the weebs out there :)

No. Just no. Honestly anything but that lol