Liam Brown

[SG Store] Suggestions

I think they should add more cosmetics to the shop, preferably hats. If you can, try to add stuff that the majority of people will like.

-Pedo Bear hat (What Leon Mordecai said, I agree uwu)

-Jake/Finn's hat from Adventure Time

-Mario Hat/Luigi Hat (Sub or VIP)

Cartoon hats, anything will do, I'm just suggesting these, probably won't get in the shop but oh well.

Edited by ape chy

I think they should add more cosmetics to the shop, preferably hats. If you can, try to add stuff that the majority of people will like.

-Pedo Bear hat

-Jake/Finn's hat from Adventure Time

Cartoon hats, anything will do, I'm just suggesting these, probably won't get in the shop but oh well.

This would be pretty cool. Newer players will be attracted from these cosmetics and everyday players will enjoy new cosmetics. Though it most likely take some time for these items to be put in the shop (may be longer if more than the suggested amount of cosmetics are being put in the shop).

One more thing (suggestion for a cosmetic for the shop), maybe we can add something related to uno, the game, into the shop.

One more thing (suggestion for a cosmetic for the shop), maybe we can add something related to uno, the game, into the shop.

Yeah give this nerd a big UNO hat

Yeah give this nerd a big UNO hat

Hey, it ain’t that bad of a suggestion. It’ll probably be a player-favorite.

It could look like this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19741[/ATTACH]

But the actual hat itself would be changed into a sombrero-type hat. In it would be a bunch of uno cards

It would be cool!

Edited by Uno

Full clown outfit for @Tyymunk and the gang

Give us boots as another accessory

Maybe even pants but still kinda hesitant about that one

Googly eyes as a mask

Emoji masks and unicorn horn as a hat for @Krumzie Swears he's a girl

Headset as a hat for the gamers

rainbow nose or hat like a clown

honkhonk

Gotta add back the Summer Diva Skin from the Overwatch event, it’s my favorite and I wish I had my hands on it, bring it back! :)

We need a JB event skin which I know has been hinted at by Fanta but I’ve never heard anything since I’d be dying too know what it is or potentially get my hands on it. Also the meeting on TeamSpeak mentioned that there could be a one time buy skin that switches every half or quarter in a year. Like every 6 months or 3 months the skin switches. Also I don’t think the Diva skin is to die for I like the marvel skins too be honest. I want Thanos back no cap I felt overpowered with him.

ct skins based on their ct ranks such as an officer skin, an lieutenant skin, captain skin to motivate more t's to join ct's to try to unlock them for jailbreak plz consider this and when ranks reset the skins are reset as well, the lack of ct's are getting more scarce and I don't wanna play CT all the time to make up for the ratio lmao.(everyone knows I'm the best CT)

I was able to port a captain america shield model and made it a prop so it can be used a custom nade skin

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7gbzt2oi4l5saa8/shieldnade.zip/file

screenshots:

https://i.gyazo.com/f844068b71c4af227299d8698fda1420.png (front)

https://i.gyazo.com/90b17f64c6c3a7950e2213368460f329.png (back)

(ignore those 4 random things in the back, thats where the straps were)

Supporter Items

$15 Elite Supporter is really just for the people that have that extra money to throw at a gaming community. I have little to no reason to buy Premium instead of Elite

however, I'm a investor with stonks on my mind. In all seriousness when it comes to the in-game store there is very little differences between the 3 tiers and I would like seeing more diversity whether that be skins, trails, or other cosmetics. I'm sure you guys get asked this quite often but I'm just here to let you know we still want it.

you should add more knifes I have seen on other servers that there are more melee weapons like a tooth brush shiv and a baseball bat I have seen a lot more but they are some of my favourites I was wondering if it is possible and not too much work mabey you can add them to the store at like 10 000 to 20 000 depending on the melee weapon it is.

11 minutes ago, pp69 said:

you should add more knifes I have seen on other servers that there are more melee weapons like a tooth brush shiv and a baseball bat I have seen a lot more but they are some of my favourites I was wondering if it is possible and not too much work mabey you can add them to the store at like 10 000 to 20 000 depending on the melee weapon it is.

We have the !dz plugin for supporters which allows them to use some valve knifes (don't think it can use custom knives). We also had a custom weapon models plugin but it kept crashing the server. Don't see knives being added to the store ever