? servers

? players online

Stepping down

• Content Count:  8754

Brian,

I'm truly saddened that this day has finally come. I know that we've been talking about this for a while, but to see the purple finally hit your name it really hits home. We've known each other for close to a full decade - I remember first meeting you on the surf dm server under the name Buttery Bread. We'd play together for hours on surf_10x and others with maya and regulars of SG. Now, 9 years later, we've developed a friendship and bond that to me is second to none in this community. We've been through a shit ton together as admins, higher ups and most recently as BDs. You've been a true friend and also a mentor, showing me the way as I climbed my way back up the ranks - I truly wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for your help and guidance.

As a token of this community's appreciation and respect for all that you've done, I'm extremely happy to award you with the Presidential Award. Your contributions will be remembered in our ranks for years to come.

We're losing an immense part of our team today, but I know that with all of the work, effort and time you've put into this place we'll be alright. Thank you for everything. :love:

• Like 29

Reply to Thread