? servers

? players online

Story Time Contest 5!

• Content Count:  5055

ZwOpCHy.png

GEl5Udg.png

Hello Steam-Gamers and welcome to the fifth story time contest! It's been almost a year since the last one we did, and since spring is around the corner why not go about and start another one. For those of you who don't know how this works, I give you all one or more theme(s) and based off of that theme each person writes a creative, well thought out story for the judge(s). The top 3 stories picked will receive some very nice prizes. Please read the rules and information below before submitting your story.

THEME:

Any of the S-G servers, @Greggy G's chinchillas

RULES:

1. Your story must be centered on the pre-selected theme. If you go off topic your story will be disqualified.

2. If there is more than one theme, you may either pick one or incorporate all of them into your story.

3. You must create a title for your story.

4. Your story must be a minimum of 350 words. A story that contains less than 350 words will be automatically disqualified.

5.Make sure you follow the forum rules.

6. Be creative, use your imagination, and have lots of fun! :)

PRIZES:

First Place: 2 months of VIP, pick any 4 Steam games from the list, and a forum award

Second Place: 1 month of subscriber, pick any 3 Steam games from the list, and a forum award

Third Place: 1 month of subscriber, pick any 2 Steam games from the list, and a forum award

List of Steam games are:

C4b7nk8.jpgsFBXXaD.jpg

3YwqFoB.jpg144izGw.jpg

gldzJnw.jpg5HOUjnO.jpg

qCf1Upv.jpg4Lp84lr.jpg

uTvkCxY.jpgu6cvIlx.jpg

P7kBJUA.jpgmQNoasP.jpg

Vtdj3kS.jpgVo5JmYI.jpg

yurgN4P.jpg

PARTICIPANTS:

@Brando

@Fucking Moon Moon (DML)

@TheCharizard

@diryathing

@Cept For Her

DEADLINE:

Tuesday, April 3rd

Have fun and may the best stories win!

BLNj6tP.png

• Like 12
Edited by Leon Mordecai
Added more shit

Can i ask who the judges will be? Just kinda curious

As for right now it's just me, however if people are interested in judging I usually accept two other people for up to a total of 3 judges.

EDIT: So since his chinchilla ass won't stop asking, @Greggy G is helping me judge for the contest as well. Still one more spot left if anyone is interested.

EDIT 2: @Montag is another judge now, so Montag, Greggy, and I will judge the stories.

• Like 3
Edited by Leon Mordecai

Bump!!!!

So the judges and I decided to add in another optional theme to the contest that you guys can either write about on its own or together with the other existing theme for your story. The new theme is essentially @Greggy G's chinchillas (courtesy of this gunplanting chinchilla owner himself). Hope to see what interesting stories come out of that :heh:

In addition, I also added in 5 more games to the prize pool, making it a total of 15 potential games for the winners to pick out. I also bumped the game prize amounts by 1 as well. The new additions are:

P7kBJUA.jpgmQNoasP.jpg

Vtdj3kS.jpgVo5JmYI.jpg

yurgN4P.jpg

• Like 1
Edited by Leon Mordecai

Reply to Thread