Gator

TTT Bug Reporting

Post bugs/glitches that you experience in this thread. This will help us keep a record of what occurs and when.

Date:

Bug/Glitch:

Additional Information:

• Like 1

Date:

6/30/18 (and previous dates, unsure of specific time)

Bug/Glitch:

Whenever a specific person comes on the server, my alive count glitches and will only show the name of that person. Every time this glitch occurs, it is always the same person who happens to be on.

Additional Information:

The person's gamer tag is something along the lines of Eslshiba, but I am not 100% certain, as I am posting this the next day and had not recorded the gamer tag

Date:

July 20, 2018

Bug/Glitch:

Healthshot wont pop up. I dont know if im dumb and doing it wrong but it just doesn't show up in my inventory so I can't use it.

Additional Information:

none

Date: 7/21/2018

Bug/Glitch: !ma does not update when people die

Additional Information: If you type !ma at say, the beginning of the round, everyone that dies after that point cannot be heard. Typing !ma to disable and then reenable it fixes the problem. Posted here because I figured it wasn't a Summerfest bug

Date:

Wensday, July 25

Bug/Glitch:

I have a Gutknife freehand and i used it in the !knife command as I selected "My own knife". I then changed it to a m9 bayonet but now whenever I buy a gold knife my real gutknife pops up instead of the gold knife which is a way to tell who is a T which isnt much of a problem for me as it's easier to hide as a T but it could make some other people have disadvantages.

Additional Information:

None

Date:

7/27/18

Bug: The server has been having constant problems such as, constantly showing the killfeed of traitors, not starting rounds and not spawning people with knives. Don't know why but no matter if people restart their game or rtv maps, the problems stayed.

No additional info.

Date:

7/27/18

Bug: The server has been having constant problems such as, constantly showing the killfeed of traitors, not starting rounds and not spawning people with knives. Don't know why but no matter if people restart their game or rtv maps, the problems stayed.

No additional info.

Fixed. It'll take a map change to take affect.

Date: 7/27/18

Bug: Healthshots still give +50 health? Not sure if something changed while I was gone but I thought it was supposed to be 25.

DATE : 9/27/2018

GLITCH/BUG : When someone dies before round starts, Example: kill in console, and then leave before round start, the body will stay on the ground and people wont be able to ID. So people get killed for passing unIdied bodies, because the person thought they passed it on purpose. I know this seems like it will never happen that someone leaves when they die before round starts but it has happened quite a few times and has gotten people killed quite a few times. Just trying to see if this is fixable or not.

Edited by Will.

Date:/ 10/22

Glitch: After the map chose and the round ends and switches to the new map, it goes back to the original map it was on.

Date: 10/15-present

Bug: Ever since returning to TTT I have been having an issue where the game crashes on map change (entire CS:GO closes). This does not happen on any other game mode/server. I even re-installed CS:GO to make sure. I am wondering if this is something others are experiencing. It is not a specific map...happens multiple times throughout the night, but not during every map change. It never happens when joining from the server browser, only while already being in the server. If this isnt relevant to this thread feel free to let me know.

Bug: Ever since returning to TTT I have been having an issue where the game crashes on map change (entire CS:GO closes). This does not happen on any other game mode/server. I even re-installed CS:GO to make sure. I am wondering if this is something others are experiencing. It is not a specific map...happens multiple times throughout the night, but not during every map change. It never happens when joining from the server browser, only while already being in the server. If this isnt relevant to this thread feel free to let me know.

This has already been addressed it is a valve problem i am pretty sure.

Before a map change type "retry" in console and it will reconnect and won't crash your game.

Since Csgo's new update players identity's can't be shown at the end of the round and the detectives names on tab doesn't show up.

Date: 11/16/2018

Bug: For some reason, I could get DNA off bodies as an innocent. I just joined the server and it was the first round. One thing to note was that right when I joined the round started. I went to inspect a detective body and I found DNA on Loki, who was the one who killed him that round. When I went to ID his body, I got DNA on Happy, who killed Loki. I tried using !m to see if I was actually a detective but I couldn't.

I didn't abuse this glitch or kill anyone who I got DNA on, but this could easily be abused.

Additional Information: https://plays.tv/s/LywNOZdOU7kK

Date: 11/16/2018

Bug: For some reason, I could get DNA off bodies as an innocent. I just joined the server and it was the first round. One thing to note was that right when I joined the round started. I went to inspect a detective body and I found DNA on Loki, who was the one who killed him that round. When I went to ID his body, I got DNA on Happy, who killed Loki. I tried using !m to see if I was actually a detective but I couldn't.

I didn't abuse this glitch or kill anyone who I got DNA on, but this could easily be abused.

Additional Information: https://plays.tv/s/LywNOZdOU7kK

This should be fixed now.

• Like 1

On the new map 69th way I believe Innos have access to the T room on the lower level off the map. It has teleporters and trap activators inside which seems odd for innocents to have access to. Maybe this is intended but it doesnt seem like it should be.

12/01

We are stuck in eternal hell. The map change only goes to ape_house. This is our 4th time in a row playing this fucking map. God save us.

Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border,

right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that

thief over there

12/01

We are stuck in eternal hell. The map change only goes to ape_house. This is our 4th time in a row playing this fucking map. God save us.

Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border,

right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that

thief over there

We're testing a fix for this. If it happens again please let us know.

06-12-2018, server crashed.

ttt_mario64_peachcastleoutside_v2

18 players

didn't see any unusual messages.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18859[/ATTACH]

12/7/18

de_nuketown

~25 ppl

ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_PAUSEMENU

Error reading file maps/workshop/125444404/thumb125444404.jpg.

ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_PAUSEMENU -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME

Error reading file materials/panorama/images/hud/reticle/reticle_dot.png.

ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_PAUSEMENU

ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_PAUSEMENU -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME

Error reading file materials/panorama/images/hud/reticle/reticle_dot.png.

Also had errors with a model on that map.