Gator

TTT Bug Reporting

2 hours ago, TheZZL said:

5/4/21

ttt_minecraft_2018b1_sgfix1 is full of error boxes.

This one is on me. Turns out princess’ maps have a thing that blocks textures or models from being changed. The map just needs to be reverted to the old one.

• Like 4

Spawned into the round and had a black screen the rest of the map. Once the map changed it fixed itself. I'm assuming this has something to do with the blackout item that was just introduced. 

3 minutes ago, Shawty said:

Spawned into the round and had a black screen the rest of the map. Once the map changed it fixed itself. I'm assuming this has something to do with the blackout item that was just introduced. 

This has to do with the new overlays. @crazedkangaroo you might want to re-render the innocent overlay.

and @Shawty you need to go and delete the file located and csgo/materials/overlays/ttt and delete the files called innocentspinspin

Edited by Clamor
  • Like 3

5/15/21

ttt_minecraftcity_sgfix_v10 is extra bright

someone said tumbleweed may also have this issue, but that's unconfirmed.

Spoiler

315ddba2ce4d9cdd64ca7b14232ad9fb.jpg

97c5880a364c9cd88edbfb7be88e7b81.jpg

4e8796981adcecf0f38d2021bd6c6f77.jpg

Date:

6/12/2021

Bug/Glitch:

Not really a bug or glitch but didn't know where else to put it. But anyways, please lower the sound of the ding on the clock in ttt_ratskitchen, it's extremely loud. Even if you go across the map, it's still really loud.

Additional Information:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nano said:

Date:

6/12/2021

Bug/Glitch:

Not really a bug or glitch but didn't know where else to put it. But anyways, please lower the sound of the ding on the clock in ttt_ratskitchen, it's extremely loud. Even if you go across the map, it's still really loud.

Additional Information:

You can create a Map Fix Request here: https://steam-gamers.net/application/form/24-map-fix-request/

A member of our modding team, if possible, could find a way to lower the volume of the clock or find a new sound altogether. 

• Like 1

6/28/21

The T item C4 is sometime undefusable. I have no clue on why this might be as it seems so hit and miss. My best guess would be something with the maps but I am currently unaware of all maps it works on. I know for sure it is defusable on afterglow round after round with no issue as I have tried it 2 different times (not rounds but yes every round it is defusable while on the map) but for some reason I was unable to get the menu showing the wires to pop up on murdertown. Me and multiple other people have tried on both maps and gotten the same results. I can only think of the maps being different but that might just be coincidence and have no correlation.

• Like 4

On 6/28/2021 at 4:49 AM, Hypno said:

6/28/21

The T item C4 is sometime undefusable. I have no clue on why this might be as it seems so hit and miss. My best guess would be something with the maps but I am currently unaware of all maps it works on. I know for sure it is defusable on afterglow round after round with no issue as I have tried it 2 different times (not rounds but yes every round it is defusable while on the map) but for some reason I was unable to get the menu showing the wires to pop up on murdertown. Me and multiple other people have tried on both maps and gotten the same results. I can only think of the maps being different but that might just be coincidence and have no correlation.

Not sure why this would be map specific, but this is related to turbophysics, which allows you to have solid collisions with props and push them with use. Does make me think of an interesting solution of disabling turbophysics on maps without troublesome props and disabling c4 on maps where turbophysics is a must such as skyscraper.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gentoo said:

Not sure why this would be map specific, but this is related to turbophysics, which allows you to have solid collisions with props and push them with use. Does make me think of an interesting solution of disabling turbophysics on maps without troublesome props and disabling c4 on maps where turbophysics is a must such as skyscraper.

99% sure this problem has nothing to do with physics. The plugin does not show the defuse menu based on if you interacted with the prop or not, it checks the distance between you and the prop, and checks if its a c4 or not. You might know something I don't but that's what's in the code.

I would have to see videos of both murdertown and afterglow inorder to determine the problem.

1 hour ago, 20 scrolls said:

99% sure this problem has nothing to do with physics. The plugin does not show the defuse menu based on if you interacted with the prop or not, it checks the distance between you and the prop, and checks if its a c4 or not. You might know something I don't but that's what's in the code.

I would have to see videos of both murdertown and afterglow inorder to determine the problem.

turbophysics is what causes the c4 to get launched around the map when people try to defuse, also happened on the previous plugin. Didn't see this issue prior to turbophysics being reenabled. I don't understand why the bug would be map specific but could be something else. An alternative solution would be having the bomb plant as a static prop, but I'm not sure why it wouldn't have been done already if possible apart from wonky baked lighting.

As I said, this has nothing to do with the specific map as turbophysics is currently enabled globally on the server. If it is the case that this is specific to maps for whatever reason, it's likely that there is ALSO something else causing it.

22 minutes ago, Gentoo said:

An alternative solution would be having the bomb plant as a static prop, but I'm not sure why it wouldn't have been done already if possible apart from wonky baked lighting.

Not possible to create prop statics but I could just edit the c4 to not move with a keyvalue. Though I still don't understand why that's an issue because the prop itself does not determine whether you can open the menu or not, it is all plugin sided.

10 minutes ago, 20 scrolls said:

Not possible to create prop statics but I could just edit the c4 to not move with a keyvalue. Though I still don't understand why that's an issue because the prop itself does not determine whether you can open the menu or not, it is all plugin sided.

Not sure either, but I can take a look after work tonight around 8. If you want to give it a shot, set sv_turbophysics 0 in server.cfg and see if the issue persists. Like I said this was a known issue on the previous plugin and didn't exist on the new one afaik until turbophysics was manually enabled.

• Like 1