Sign in to follow this  
Zayne

TTT Community Meeting!

What day should we have the meeting?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What day should we have the meeting?

• December 8th
    • December 15th
    • December 22nd

V12Ij6R.png

Date/Time: Saturday, December 8th - 6:00 PM EST

Where: SG Teamspeak -> TS.STEAM-GAMERS.NET

Considering that TTT has never had a community meeting, we've decided that it's about time we had one. TTT has been rising in the ranks recently and I'd love to make sure that keeps happening. We'll be discussing how the server is doing overall and any changes that you, the players, would like to see happening. After speaking with some of our TTT admins, we have come up with some interesting ideas to better the server and we want your thoughts!

TTT Community Meeting!

Agenda

-Server Status

-Survey Breakdown

-Current and Future Maps

- Rule Clarifications/Discussion

-Future Events

-Increasing Forum/TS Activity

-Q&A Open Floor

Hope to see you all there!

Hehe Gator retard

Feel free to discuss things here or suggest things to add to the agenda.

Edited by Zayne

Excited to see what improvements and changes stem from this - good job. I'll refrain from voting but I'll try my best to make it whenever it happens.

Wanted to make an update - Just realized that I won't be able to run the meeting on the 15th, and it looks like most people want the 8th anyways so I'm going to run this on the 8th of December. Updated the original post with this info but wanted to bump it for anyone who has already seen this thread. Also changed the time to 6:00 PM so that more people are available to come

Wanted to make an update - Just realized that I won't be able to run the meeting on the 15th, and it looks like most people want the 8th anyways so I'm going to run this on the 8th of December. Updated the original post with this info but wanted to bump it for anyone who has already seen this thread. Also changed the time to 6:00 PM so that more people are available to come

Let’s get this coochie gamers

To follow up, @Im Sad I assume you will now be running the meeting? And will the meeting be mostly staff led with user responses, or will it be more geared towards answering questions that the community has?

To follow up, @Im Sad I assume you will now be running the meeting? And will the meeting be mostly staff led with user responses, or will it be more geared towards answering questions that the community has?

Either of the ATs, the SRs, or BDs can run the meeting.

It'll be ran by Sad and I, along with our SRs who attend. We will be going through the agenda first and discussing the topics on there and any threads related. Then it'll be open for general questions.

-Server Status

Doing pretty well, ranking is about 238. Went down previously from last week, but.

Survey! https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84576
    Good responses overall, some things that came up are out of control of Gator & Sad, i.e. new items; mostly up to Liam, who actually develops plugins. Updates are slow but we are working with what we have.
    One of the biggest thing is the map pool, ie same maps are overplayed. 9 excluded maps ? 15.
    Looking into different map for “random map” plugin

Over all good outlook on admins, previous problems was lack of admins.
    Direction of server: liked direction of server, like what were adding, BUT changes/additions are slow. Back to the lack of ability to add new things. We have things planned to come out soon. Possible new stuff

-Current and Future Maps

Request new maps! We can always arm maps, even if they’re not TTT specific.
    Everyone wants nuke (work on getting this armed)
    Maps that are ported from different games or matchmaking tend to be popular

Compile thread of potential item suggestions that we could add to the server

- Rule Clarifications/Discussion (FUTURE THREADS)

Innos/detectives delaying

Difficult to implement this because of game mechanics and whatnot
      Montag - actual role description is that it’s the innos and detectives job to find out who the traitors are. (maybe an inconsistency in rules)
      Maybe improve radar, possible anti-camping plugin
      ZZL - zoning? - difficult to implement
      *Papa - make buy menu tablet from Battle Royal!!!!*
      Potential items from BR to implement into TTT (ie https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=82768)
      If you have suggestion, please make a post on the forums!

Hunter - “mark if proven” thing
    !isinnocent plugin, probably not going to happen

Will - Killing detectives as innos (ie mass rdming) - previous FAQ thread states, “Are you allowed to kill Detectives that are RDMing?
    If you are an Innocent and a Detective starts shooting at you, at first, ask why he is doing that. He may be trying to kill someone else around you. If he continues to shoot at you, you are allowed to kill him.” - If a detective is purposefully trying to rdm you, as long as you have a justified reason you can kill him. * potentially add this to FAQ.

Mar1 - getting DNA on you if you accidentally rdm/had a justifiable reason to kill another inno. -- should discuss in the future?

Loki - IDing a T body, getting DNA off of it and accidentally killing an innocent. Potentially changing the color of dna from a traitor body to prevent confusion (like a blue) ***

Kieran - False kosing -- gator is fine with making not kosing prior to round starting a rule

Ejivis - delaying - says don’t want to waste peoples time, but the round time is too long. The majority of people die within the first two minutes. ** potentially look into this. Only issue is potentially creating more of a “run and gun” gamemode.

Montag - disagrees, bigger disadvantage for Ts
    Fantastic - previous rule, “claiming a room as an innocent”
    Potentially a solution to innocents delaying a round. Maybe making it at a specific time during the round that you can do this ??? ** discuss this later.
    Killing off of association - justifiable murder. IF YOU CAN JUSTIFY WHY YOU KILLED SOMEONE YOU SHOULD BE FINE
    Kosing off of sound - maybe clarifying it to make it more understandable for newer players

-Future Events

Occasionally get event suggestions,
    They need to fit within the gamemode, its difficult to implement new roles or gamemodes. (ie bounty hunter)
    MAKE SUGGESTIONS
    I.e. fun rounds, planned vs impromptu
    Being more lenient on the accidentally killing in these cases
    Ttt challenges

-Increasing Forum/TS Activity

-Q&A Open Floor

Edited by Charliere

Montag - disagrees, bigger disadvantage for Ts

Fucking Montag.

I hate all of you. Charlie thank you for adding in the actual points I made and not just that I disagree.

I disagree

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

He disagrees bro.