beanie dog

Bhop Glitched/Cheated Times

It's come to my late attention that there are a lot more glitched/cheated times on bhop now. It's not only affecting me, but the player base who strive to get the best times on the server, only to be set back indefinitely by ridiculous times caused by cheaters untill someone deletes it. These times have stacked up way to much and I can't keep track of them.

If you feel like a time is odd, or straight up cheated, please copy this template:

Player's name:

Map:

Style:

Any Additional Information:

From the 1/28/19 Bhop Changelog CAs have been given the power to delete these times to make the process faster. If you want to report multiple times, put multiple people in the reports, don't spam post multiple posts at a time.

Note to the CAs: If the time is cheated with either scripts, autostrafes, silentstrafes, or any hacks; Make sure you ban the individual before deleting the time. If you're unsure if the time is cheated or not, ask me further questions. Once a time has been deleted, just strike through the whole post to let everyone know.

Use this guide to help find the users’ SteamID.

Edited by Trazz

I understand someone coming onto JB or TTT and aimbotting everyone down, but hackers actually go on bhop?

By cheated times he means that people script which can assist there bhopping. As well as using strafe hacks to cheat your speed.

Its not fair to other players as most of the time you can't beat cheated records.

Sorry for not using your Code but bhop_borders_csgo has a lot of hacked records.

Edit: Normal - Sideways - Scroll - Half-Sideways - They seem hacked/scripted

Normal and scroll are deleted, SW and HSW fine.

Edited by Im Sad
deleted times

Frog

bhop_mixtape_csgo

Scroll and 400 Velocity

Scripted

Edit - Can't you make the map at least slightly brighter? :c

record went bye bye

Edited by Creten

Also, I don't know if this is bannable or anything, but many Half-Sideways players mostly uses a script to help them turn (At least I think so). I think so because sometimes whenever they turn around, their W key slightly stops responding (for like .1 of a second) - and I am assuming it helps them with sync and turning in Half-Sideways.

tklapistk

bhop_paddy_csgo

Scroll

It looks pretty fishy. Maybe he was just having the run of his life but I'm not too sure.[/hr]

Edit: Actually, I think it's just a really good run, ignore this.

Ignored.

Edited by Im Sad

tropica!

bhop_skyway

400 velocity

Pretty sure it's scripted to not lose speed.

record went bye bye

Edited by Creten

Alex

bhop_darkness_csgo

Scroll

Scripted.

record went bye bye, and so did him for a month for using a macro.

Edited by Creten

provoke

bhop_atom

Scroll

Just holds down spacebar as if it's autohop.

Also, another issue is, we don't have replays of the #2 slot if we deleted the #1 hacked time. Now we can't be sure if the (now #1) slot is hacked because there's no bot replay. Maybe set it to download the first two or three top records (unless that's too much data) so we can check the ones after the hacked record.

Edit: Frog's 400 velocity time is still there?

record went bye bye and so did him for a month for using a macro.

Edited by Creten

Also, I don't know if this is bannable or anything, but many Half-Sideways players mostly uses a script to help them turn (At least I think so). I think so because sometimes whenever they turn around, their W key slightly stops responding (for like .1 of a second) - and I am assuming it helps them with sync and turning in Half-Sideways.

Would this "script" be "hacked" enough to post the times here?

kang

bhop_insane_asylum_rg2

Normal

Scripted

Not scripted

Edited by Im Sad

kang

bhop_crystal_rg1

Normal.

Scripted.

Not scripted

Edited by Im Sad

dimwin

bhop_stref_cairo

Scroll.

Silent strafe, auto-hop.

record went bye bye.

Edited by Creten

What about a script that detect impossible times?

Can you explain this a little more?

Admin A - Test map - Auto Bhops and finishes the map - Records time

Admin B - Test map - Bhops and tries to complete the map in said time

Player A - Bhops and finishes the map with a impossible time - Server detects and doesn't register it and/or /calladmins

If Player has settime (set by admin) void settime

Maybe set it so if it’s greatly improved than the record time it will be marked as suspiscious or such.

Admin A - Test map - Auto Bhops and finishes the map - Records time

Admin B - Test map - Bhops and tries to complete the map in said time

Player A - Bhops and finishes the map with a impossible time - Server detects and doesn't register it and/or /calladmins

If Player has settime (set by admin) void settime

Been looking around for a plugin that does this, but I’m not having any luck. If you can find something on the lines of what you said that would be great. Sometimes an impossible record can be a few seconds or milliseconds away from a regular time. Some cheated records are so bad that even normal people beat it if they try hard enough. If I were to put a script that sets as an “impossible” time, it would be extremely hard to find out what that time is for every single map (WR change every day, skips are found, better players etc.). We use macrodox on all the servers for admins to check bhop stats for everyone, that’s the easiest way to find out as well as using key overlays while spectating the replay bot to see if the record is cheated. This is why I made this thread to keep track of the chested times so I and the CAs could go into the server and delete the cheated times.

|Rev0|

bhop_rising_csgo

Bonus - 400 Velocity

Silent Strafe

record went bye bye.

Edited by Creten

Another suggestion to easily catch hackers is maybe have a way to look at their number of strafes. Unless it's a very long map - I don't think any players would have many strafes.

Another suggestion to easily catch hackers is maybe have a way to look at their number of strafes. Unless it's a very long map - I don't think any players would have many strafes.

Duly Noted; either 0 strafe run or 1k strafes in a matter of seconds is a no go.

Remyyy

bhop_bedtime

Low gravity

Silent Strafe

Deleted.

Edited by Im Sad

Analwax

bhop_bedtime

Bonus Low Gravity

Silent strafe

Also - someone or something is frequently crashing the server and enthu is saying that his lg record has gotten deleted (?)

record went bye bye

Edited by Creten

dimwit

bhop_bedtime

Bonus Half-Sideways

Silent strafe

And Bonus Scroll

And basically everything else lmao (but you saw already)

Deleted, along with 3 others :kappa:

Times deleted

Edited by Im Sad