Nano

If anyone can tell me whats going on that would be great

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1778477723

I deranked because of this game.

I honestly have no words. This whole week I've been getting into matches with MG's and higher in my games. It's literally the dumbest thing ever. I don't understand any of it lol. I've never even been MG on this account, and it's matching me up with them. If anyone knows anything about CSGO's matchmaking system and can explain wtf is going on, please do. Also, I'm like 99% sure their top frag was closet-cheating, I rewatched the game and he hit some crazy shots and had crazy reaction time, but idk.

Weird flex

Did you queue take really long?

Nope, only took like a minute or two. We were queued for cache, mirage, inferno, and office I believe.

Either you have really high trust factor or extremely low trust factor. I have extremely low trust factor and the only way I've met in DMG+ area was on Nuke, which for some reason and I believe it's not played often by lower ranks with the same trust factor causing a major rank difference. With high trust factor, it puts you with higher skill groups to see where you might fit, it takes a while before csgo finds the hot spot and if it's consistently high ranks that much better than you, it's because it thinks you should be there. Hence, the easier rank ups but more risky games. If you think they are closet cheaters, if you don't mind sending me the vod :) and I'll update this post when I get home

That Daryl guys is either a major smurf or a cheater lol

Nah, he's just insane lol, he's my friend. When he was 12 he was like mg1 but then deranked a bunch (mostly cause of me tbh lol).

Combining two posts in one

@Noxstar steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-zuBEf-hxwwX-sqaYr-tSAyN-6wJoD thats the demo. The other team's top frag, alabing, was probably closet cheating. He peeked angles really weird and only wide-peeked when there was someone there, even if he couldn't hear him. (Just a little FYI before you watch it, I'm not a cheating expert or anything so if he isn't cheating, pls dont bully me).

Also, I have VERY low trust factor. Like everyone I've played with gets a warning cause of my trust factor, I honestly don't know why it's so low. I don't troll, I don't cheat, I don't script or anything like that, so I'm just so confused as to why people report me.

Edited by Nano

Basically if you get an unpopular map then it'll put you up against anyone. Last time i played office it was against GEs LEMs and SMFCs im mg ;/

Basically if you get an unpopular map then it'll put you up against anyone. Last time i played office it was against GEs LEMs and SMFCs im mg ;/

Office isn't even that unpopular, the waiting time is normally a bit more than mirage, like 30 seconds more. For example, now it's 2:49 and mirage is 2:23.

That guy who's unranked might also be like silver one but hasn't played in a while. So it balanced out, as gn1-gn2 is basically in the middle of s1 and DMG. I doubt it has to do with trust factor. We don't know a lot about it, but I doubt having a low or high one would place you against much higher level players in comparison to you.

It's cause of office, which is significantly less popular than other times. Those map wait times are bullshit.

It's cause of office, which is significantly less popular than other times. Those map wait times are bullshit.

Sure, queue times

7214252c9f3a7ba521483f7fba7b48e4.jpg

23dd767404e3d8ced195e2e6cbf9610d.jpg

This has always been a little issue with csgo (and other ranked games developped around an elo based system). First screenshot is from 2015, second from 2013-14. The issue is affected by queue times, which is why valve removed half of the maps we had, but in this case, office is more popular than a handful of maps.

What truly affects this problem: trust factor, prime/non-prime and being in a group/solo. By effectively splitting the players in subgroups, it forces a match of lower quality in order to save you 20 minutes of finding the perfect game. The issue has been worse recently, but this is nothing new. Solo-queueing usually makes it better in term of balance. afaik, they're working on finding a good middle ground between queue time and unbalanced matches.