Sign in to follow this  
GetDoinked

The Mandalorian

I'm hoping Disney's new show The Mandalorian won't completely fuck up and be geared towards kids, what I really hate is that it's going to be on Disney's new streaming service, and I hope to god that it's not gonna be complete shit. Star Wars shows have only worked once; The Clone Wars.

I just recently got Disney+ and have you watched the Mandalorian and I want to know is it really worth the watch?

Yes it’s worth the watch. The 3rd chapter gave me a boner.

It's worth the watch for the most part. There's some cringeworthy scenes, but overall it's a good show with excellent character development; arguably better than that of the most recent Star Wars movies.

Really enjoy Pedro Pascal as the Mandalorian, always confuse him with the guy from Rogue One..

The series is great but , spoiler incoming..

Disney already merchandised Baby Yoda. After the first episode 9gag and News websites were already spoiling this

Is the number of Episodes already determined btw?

The Mandalorian is one of the best Star Wars show/movie/whatever in years. Tired of the agenda stuff. SJW stuff might be important a bit but it shouldn’t be in movies or TV shows, nobody wants to watch that especially in Star Wars. There might be appropriate movies or shows to put it in but if it doesn’t have anything to do with the story and it shouldn’t also be the plot or center of the movie since like I’ve said, not really anyone wants to watch that. At the end of the day it’s a business, you need to make money. SJW stuff isn’t going to bring money, Charlie’s Angles has proved that. So that’s why The Mandalorian is so good, it’s just Star Wars in its best form no political shit just Star Wars.

TRAILER CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM S1, I GUESS.

Edited by SilentGuns

34 minutes ago, SilentGuns said:

TRAILER CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM S1, I GUESS.

Do I need to care about any of the other movies to enjoy this show? I have seen most of them but some of them did not do much for me so I didn't really pay attention to the subtleties of the story.

1 minute ago, BoM said:

Do I need to care about any of the other movies to enjoy this show? I have seen most of them but some of them did not do much for me so I didn't really pay attention to the subtleties of the story.

It's kind of obvious to see good guy vs. bad guy and to understand some of the tech/information without watching the other Star Wars movies, so yeah you should be fine. 

20 hours ago, BoM said:

You will probably enjoy it but knowing the basics of the star wars universe would make it better.

Edited by SilentGuns