Sign in to follow this  
nick

Bhop Bug/Crash Report

Post bugs/glitches that you experience in this thread. This will help us keep a record of what occurs and when.

Please use this format:

Date:

Map:

Bug/Glitch/Crash:

Additional Information:

Edited by Phoenix_

Date:10/17/19

Map:All

Bug/Glitch:The text that says that another vote is coming up between the tier vote and the map vote is sometimes in other languages.

Additional Information: I think that the text should just be removed along with the 5 seconds between the tier vote and the map vote. Its just annoying not being able to see my speed and time. The 5 seconds between votes is completely unnecessary imo.

Bug/Glitch:Jhud will turn itself on every time I load in

Additional Information:I really don't like excessive hud, so this is just really annoying.

Bug/Glitch:Disconnecting and reconnecting while under the effects of a jump pad thing will mess up the boost it gives you, potentially allowing for skips. Also, it stops all of your movement which may have some effect.

Additional Information:if you want to test it, just get a bind to connect to the server. I would recommend just stopping the timer of anyone who disconnects.

Edited by PotatoAlienOf13
forgot some info

Update: This has been appended to also include crashes! We understand a lot of people crash on certain maps and we want to know which ones cause this. If a map causes the server to go down, report it here PLEASE. Thank you :high5:

Date:

12/13/2019

Map:

Bhop_puffs

Bug/Glitch/Crash:

The map that's available for download differs from the map on the server.

https://i.imgur.com/rbCu0Cx.png

Additional Information:

I tried deleting the map out of my csgo folder and redownloading by rejoining the server. Same error.

I tried deleting the map and downloading from the maps download thread on the forum. Extracting the map from the bz2 file and placing it in the maps folder. Same error.

I'm not sure what else to try

Date:

12/13/2019

Map:

Bhop_puffs

Bug/Glitch/Crash:

The map that's available for download differs from the map on the server.

https://i.imgur.com/rbCu0Cx.png

Additional Information:

I tried deleting the map out of my csgo folder and redownloading by rejoining the server. Same error.

I tried deleting the map and downloading from the maps download thread on the forum. Extracting the map from the bz2 file and placing it in the maps folder. Same error.

I'm not sure what else to try

Fixed, make sure to delete the map again before rejoining.

Date: 12/30/19

Map bhop_tanker3

Bug/Glitch: Can't connect to server and I get disconnected with the message "Your map [maps\bhop_tanker3.bsp] differs from the servers's"

Additional Info: It seems no one else can connect to the server either. Same issue as the bug above. It also happened quite recently on jailbreak.

Date: 2/16/2020 1:24 AM EST -5

Bug/Glitch/Crash: spider on my desk

Date: 2/16/2020 1:24 AM EST -5

Bug/Glitch/Crash: spider on my desk

Stepped on it with my shoe.

You should be fine now.

wasent gonna report this but some names in game in the chat appear invis and some dude started spamming the hard r and infinity wasent able to gag them

wasent gonna report this but some names in game in the chat appear invis and some dude started spamming the hard r and infinity wasent able to gag them

There’s a format chief but will be looking into this.

Date:3/11/2020

Map:bhop_sloth

Bug/Glitch/Crash:the map download aint working

Additional Information:

Date: now

Map: bhop_monster_jam

Bug/Glitch/Crash: crash

Additional Information: i rtvd to the map and it go bye bye

Map: bhop_monster_jam

Additional Information: i rtvd to the map and it go bye bye

Will check to make sure but after 4am to 5am the server will auto restart.

Posted (edited)

Bhop_zyper (competition map) isn't in map pool anymore. Ranks are broken, not sure what the cause is as I don't have ftp access.

-edit:

The server crashed and now only the !rank command doesn't work

Edited by Bowgun44

Bhop_zyper (competition map) isn't in map pool anymore. Ranks are broken, not sure what the cause is as I don't have ftp access.

-edit:

The server crashed and now only the !rank command doesn't work

The map was most likely recently played which may be why it is not in the map pool. I’ve added a 40 previous map exclusion to the server since I’ve noticed several of the same t1s were played back to back. We know that ranks are messed up and are trying to get them fixed ASAP.

Date: just now

Map:bhop_blue_shade

Bug/Glitch/Crash: the replay bot didnt spawn in and wasent in the game

Additional Information:

Map: bhop_warmzsteon

Additional Information: idk what to tell you man it just do happen

ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN
Error reading file materials/panorama/images/map_icons/screenshots/1080p/bhop_warmzsteon.png.
Error reading file resource/overviews/bhop_warmzsteon_radar.dds.
Resource materials\panorama\images\map_icons\map_icon_bhop_warmzsteon.svg failed to load.

Posted (edited)

Date: 5/18/2020

Map: bhop_eazy_csgo_

Bug/Glitch/Crash: Glitch/Bug

Additional Info: You can go to a different level by falling below the pads at a certain spot. The world record on this map is seven seconds on normal mode, I'm pretty sure they used this glitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou-C7aLEAiU

Edited by gween

Date: 5/18/2020

Map: bhop_eazy_csgo_

Bug/Glitch/Crash: Glitch/Bug

Additional Info: You can go to a different level by falling below the pads at a certain spot. The world record on this map is seven seconds on normal mode, I'm pretty sure they used this glitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou-C7aLEAiU

It's intentional

It's intentional

Never seen this before and the guy in the game also thought it was a bug, my bad.

Posted (edited)

Date: 5/23/20

Map: bhop_so_lazy

Bug/Glitch/Crash: Big/Glitch: We get slammed into the ground after that jump. Video:

Additional Information: According to Bowgun44, all the non bonus times need to be removed for the map as well.

EDIT: I'm very dumb and bad at bhop :)

Edited by Chad
im dumb

Date: 5/23/20

Map: bhop_so_lazy

Bug/Glitch/Crash: Big/Glitch: We get slammed into the ground after that jump. Video:

Additional Information: According to Bowgun44, all the non bonus times need to be removed for the map as well.

A) It's supposed to be like that so you have to long jump it. It's a stopper for any pre strafing/bhopping.

B) I already did that here

Posted (edited)

bhop_satellite's fastdl is broken both on the live server and map download list which means no one can join the server while the map is on

edit: was able to find the map and gamebanana and put it on my maps folder, joined and rtved

Edited by 20 scrolls