Che

Auto

Guys auto got hacked he is sending fake links and the person that is is hacking his account so whatever you do remember to not click on the link block and report and unfriend the fake auto

[5:41 PM]

Auto:

hey

hey

Slothy™:

What/

?

Auto watchu want?

Auto:

sorry to disturb you can we talk for just a minute please?

Slothy™:

Aight

Bout what?

[5:43 PM]

Auto:

Cause i might reported you for having duplicated items instead of someone else the admin said your account will be suspended.

Slothy™:

Wtf do you mean

Auto Stop trying to scam me man

I thought we were becoming friends

But after this...

Auto

[5:44 PM]

Auto:

i'm really sorry i tried to tell him that it was a mistake profile id but he wont listen to me i didnt mean to report you bro can you please help me to exlain to him?

[5:45 PM]

Slothy™:

Auot

auto

Auto:

yes

im telling the truth

[5:46 PM]

Slothy™:

If you are not a bot then say 12suck a poop

The bot got to your acc too...

Auto:

12sucks a poop

[5:47 PM]

Slothy™:

Auto:

hey

hey

Slothy™:

What/

?

Auto watchu want?

Auto:

sorry to disturb you can we talk for just a minute please?

Slothy™:

Aight

Bout what?

Auto:

Cause i might reported you for having duplicated items instead of someone else the admin said your account will be suspended.

Slothy™:

Wtf do you mean

Auto Stop trying to scam me man

I thought we were becoming friends

But after this...

Auto

[5:44 PM]

Auto:

i'm really sorry i tried to tell him that it was a mistake profile id but he wont listen to me i didnt mean to report you bro can you please help me to exlain to him?

Slothy™:

Auot

auto

Auto:

yes

im telling the truth

Slothy™:

If you are not a bot then say 12suck a poop

The bot got to your acc too...

Auto:

12sucks a poop

[5:47 PM]

Slothy™:

He sent the exact same thing to me except he sent me 2 links 1 to some buissness website and 1 to a food website???

Lmao auto sent me messages to and I was close to actually listening but the messages didn’t even make sense LOL

I asked the fake auto questions and he made 0 sense so I knew it was fake

Man, what an idiot getting hacked smh

Auto do you know how you got hacked or no?

Auto do you know how you got hacked or no?

Got hacked by thinking that my friend needed help. not sure the state of my account steam is soooo slow.

:peace::peace::partydance::partydance::peepoleave:BRING AUTO BACK!!!!!!:peepoleave::peepoleave::peepoleave::peepoleave::peepoarrive::peepoarrive::peepoarrive::jakewiggle::seel::seel:: Edited by Che

See this is why you dont add people, cant trust nobody. The government is ran by lizards man.

Change the credentials of your account either through steam and disable and then re-enable your mobile auth. Most likely you were API scammed which involves you logging into a fishy site using your steam account. Whoever has hacked your account now has access to your personal details so I highly advise you to change your details when you get the chance.

Friendly reminder to everyone here that it is 2019 and there are no excuses for getting caught in this kind of scams anymore. Do not send any messages to these scammers, do not click on any links sent your way, use 2FA and please, for the love of god, stop adding lvl 2 accounts that pretend to be Valve admins. We don't have any policy on the matter, officially, but we're definitely in the perm ban zone if your Steam account starts sending phishing links to regulars.

And for god's sake, use fucking google.