? servers

? players online

My final thoughts

• Content Count:  922

For the few times that I had spoken with you, I enjoyed every second of it. You were a great BD and very knowledgeable and friendly with everyone. I know I didn't get to speak with you that much besides admin material, but I couldn't appreciate the moments I was able to speak with you. Thanks for what you have done for SG and good luck with your endeavors.

:usa2:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1009

Our interactions have been limited but genuine, sucks to see you go and good luck on your future endeavors. :usa2:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1382

damn, i really had to wake up to this? Thank you for all that you’ve done here man and I hope you have a great life outside of this community. You’ve done an incredible amount of work for this community man, things would have been a lot different without you.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1329

I wish I could remember you before your perm ban, because I know you remember who I was all those years ago on TTT gmod. I can without a doubt say you are one of my best friends here in SG and I'm thankful for the privilege to still be able to talk to you through snap or text. I'm glad you are finding yourself outside of this community man and enjoying life to the max, that is one of the greatest feelings you can have. one of these days Erik I will be making that trip south and I'll be damned if we ain't gonna share a beer and some laughs. You know I love you like a brother and if you ever need me you know how to reach me. Good luck with slaying the "mortally challenged" in your life ;) and ill be talking to you later brother.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1559

Damn right after I made my first map inspired by your first map. For real tho I hope you have an amazing life outside of SG, you have put so much work in and you have done so much for thousands of players who simply just wanna have fun on a community server and you were able to help them do just that. Thank you for your time here at SG and that no one will ever forget what you did and who you are.

o7

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1920

Erik thank you for all the work you put in here. Though we never really conversed or interacted until more recent months I can confidently say you’re one of the most genuine and incredible people I’ve met in this community. Thank you for allowing me to kinda rant out of nowhere when I need to get a lot off my chest, I can’t explain how much that meant that someone was there to actually listen and offer genuine advice. I wish you nothing but success on your personal journey and I hope you’re able to achieve what you seek. If you ever need to talk about anything or just wanna chat feel free to PM me on Discord, I’d love to talk. Best of luck amigo.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread