? servers

? players online

JB Award

• Content Count:  590

Following the rank resets, and if you guys plan to consistently reset JB ranks, why not have an award if you get the Top 1 spot on JB after every reset. Would be a cool addition for the JB players.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1030

I don't know if the higher ups are planning to reset ranks monthly or whenever, but this would be a cool addition if that decision was made.

• Content Count:  3294

I don't know if the higher ups are planning to reset ranks monthly or whenever, but this would be a cool addition if that decision was made.

Our plan is to reset them every 6 months, so we thought of what would be feasible for that time frame.

I definitely think forum awards/better prizes (other than credits) should be given to the Top CT (Time played)/T (Points). I'm not trying to speak for them, but I think if these awards were released the previous Top T/CT should get their respective awards as well.

• Content Count:  209

IMO this idea is good on paper, but in reality the top t will almost be the same person every time, maybe if its bumped to top 3 or top 5 there will be some diffirent names getting it but if its just the top 1 t its probably going to be the same person.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  417

IMO this idea is good on paper, but in reality the top t will almost be the same person every time, maybe if its bumped to top 3 or top 5 there will be some diffirent names getting it but if its just the top 1 t its probably going to be the same person.

*looks at chy*

• Like 3

Reply to Thread