Posted (edited)

Map Fix Request

Full map name

jb_avalanche_csgo_b8c

Type of map

Jailbreak

Link to the map

What the problem is

As can be seen in the clip, none of the buttons work (armory button doesn't work), the cells button doesn't work, and all of the doors are bugged (they are not there), and I tested both prisoner and guard side team and the doors are glitched / bugged out.

I think this map should be removed, at least for the time being, because it is unplayable (prisoners can't even leave their cells)

Edited by 20 scrolls

Posted (edited)

After seeing the clip I can confirm that this map is being fucked on our servers, the same thing has happend to when I was on and @Trazz had to switch the map. @Bacon @Infinityward @Dominic

Edited by 20 scrolls

After seeing the clip I can confirm that this map is being fucked on our servers, the same thing has happend to when I was on and @Trazz had to switch the map. @Bacon @Infinityward @Dominic

Happened another time here as well:

Date of crash, bug or error: 5/3/20

Map that was being played: jb_avalanche_csgo_b8c

Number of people in the server: Around 20?

Any errors or unusual messages displayed in console or in game chat?" Don't yet support elliptical arc rendering " in console

Additional Information: All doors and buttons of the doors were unresponsive; First minute and a half of this video:

Might just need a reset of the map/issue loading but I thought I might as well report it.

Removed until we can get a fix.

im sorry did you even read the problem? the problem isn't door damage the problem is the map fucking itself and making most buttons and even some doors and textures completely missing. Bacon has removed the map and according to @Trazz there is another version of the map that fixes these problems

Feel free to test the map before and after replacing the stripper file that was already added and my stripper config.

Feel free to test the map before and after replacing the stripper file that was already added and my stripper config.

yep you might be right and I apologize, I would still recommend them checking out the version trazz is talking about

yep you might be right and I apologize, I would still recommend them checking out the version trazz is talking about

No worries, was just reminding people that the fix was already given so if they wanted to keep the map on the server, they could just switch stripper configs.