Divine

What's your favorite anime?

Mine is one punch, how about you?

(No hentai pls).

Theres an anime section for this. You can post there about anime. Mine is Beyblade metal fury because its the only anime I have watched ever

As kayden said, there is an anime section you could've posted this in. But I really dont have a favorite. The most recent one I watched was Sakurasou no Pet na kanojo (The pet girl of sakurasou). It was good.

Posted (edited)
But I really dont have a favorite.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21332[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21331[/ATTACH]

Edited by Bright

Theres an anime section for this. You can post there about anime. Mine is Beyblade metal fury because its the only anime I have watched ever

Ryuga will always be the worlds best legendary blader

My favorite anime tho is cowboy bebop

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21332[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21331[/ATTACH]

Thats character homie, the whole anime is a whole diff story smh.

Posted (edited)
Ryuga will always be the worlds best legendary blader

My favorite anime tho is cowboy bebop

I loved the part where they fight in the volcano that was S I C K

My favorite character was and always Kyoya Tategami

Edited by Kayden
Add

What is anime I don’t know what that is ?

My favorite anime is Naruto! This is a drawing of my favorite character, Sasuke. [ATTACH=CONFIG]21333[/ATTACH] My favorite parts are the fight scenes from Shippuden! In my opinion, they go really well with my favorite bands Linkin Park and Breaking Benjamin! [video=youtube_share;6xukSDS3nDM]

[video=youtube_share;oObOF9m-Pj4]

Posted (edited)

I personally don't have a favorite but, i've always been a sucker for good animation like this (sorta spoiler for the best one of the best fights from Demon Slayer and Mob Psycho 100)

Edited by Astral
adding

Personally, I love action and fantasy. But these days I switched it up and went for more slice of life animes like bokuben and senryu girl. my CURRENT favorites.

fire force is pretty epic

I have a couple favourites

My all time favourite is Naruto an Shippuden I grew up with it, yeah I know it's cliche but I just can't not love it.

Garden of Words is my second favourite because it's a short movie with great art an plot

Dragon Ball, DBZ, and Dragon Ball Super. That's it.

I've watched one anime to the end, that being darling in the franxx. It was good.

weebs still gtfo

I don't watch anime that much but I found "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid" to be pretty enjoyable. The

and
themes are bangers and they get me in the mood to go listen to brutal metal bands like "
"

/s

Just kidding, I got you good didn't I?

My actual favorite if I got to pick one is That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime. Unintentionally super funny to me and there wasn't a second I felt bored watching it, and yeah like I said I don't watch anime much but this is way up there on the enjoyability factor. or i guess highest yeah?

by the way if you're gonna say something like "mha is your fav", that's solid to me but i'm really only in the long haul for the frog so ye.

Kiznaiver

Honestly not even good enough for a 10/10 but I really enjoyed watching this easily in like my top 10 that I've watched.

also reid's favorite anime is actually miss kobayashi's dragon maid :)

Jojo bizarre adventure