Sign in to follow this  
Asher

Laser Death Effect Bug

as you can see in 0:16 part of the video, the Laser Death effect can be seen threw any singular wall, meaning a player's death can be identified from anywhere, so long as his DE is seen threw a singular wall, no matter how thick or thin.

please fix

Edited by Asher

as you can see in 0:16 part of the video, the Laser Death effect can be seen threw any singular wall, meaning a player's death can be identified from anywhere, so long as his DE is seen threw a singular wall, no matter how thick or thin.

please fix

I really don’t think it’s that big of an issue really. It’s for a split second and I’m pretty sure other auras or death effects can bleed threw walls.

I really don’t think it’s that big of an issue really. It’s for a split second and I’m pretty sure other auras or death effects can bleed threw walls.

it causes problems for Ts, it can be used to identify Ts, say like: Kos off Association

Ex: T kills an inno nearby another T, some other inno catches the laser DE of the Inno that died, he goes to that location of inno, he kills the T nearby the inno that died for Association.

and from what i remember: Cosmetics don't give Gameplay Advantage..

it causes problems for Ts, it can be used to identify Ts, say like: Kos off Association

Ex: T kills an inno nearby another T, some other inno catches the laser DE of the Inno that died, he goes to that location of inno, he kills the T nearby the inno that died for Association.

and from what i remember: Cosmetics don't give Gameplay Advantage..

That is not how association works and the logistics of this situation doesn’t either. For those reasons that would be considered RDM.

That is not how association works and the logistics of this situation doesn’t either. For those reasons that would be considered RDM.

ok, i might have misunderstood it, mb.