? servers

? players online

And now.. MY final thoughts

• Content Count:  1030

Damn Dominic, I didn't think you'd be leaving us so soon.

I've got a couple of words for you myself. You were always the person who I looked up to, ever since I joined the community. Seeing you go definitely hurts, as I know we'll be losing one of the most valuable members of the staff here. But, as we all know, you can always check out of Steam-Gamers, but you can never leave.

Peace out homie, I'll be waiting for your golden name.

i'll still never forgive you for flaming me when I made my application back in april tho ):

• Like 1

• Content Count:  108

Easily one of the best board members there was. Thank you for helping me Dominic it really meant a lot. I hope one day that I could do the things that you did for this community.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1423

I really don't know how to properly respond to this. You and I both know this won't be goodbye. I've already stepped away from the community and we still stay in touch. Having said that, this is where we met and grew our friendship, so it does sting a little to see both of us now stepping away. I can confidently say you are the best friend I've made at this community. You've been there for me in any way I needed, whether that be for the community or for my personal life. There were points in my life where I could honestly say that you were my closest friend period, including people I knew IRL. You are just a genuine dude, I always know I can rely on you. I'll never forget the laughs we had in our time here and I hope one day we can all regroup to make some more.

Having reached almost as high in the ranks as you, I've seen far more of your work than most would. Dominic has truly played a key role in moving this place forward for a long time. Whoever ends up trying to fill your shoes has a long road ahead of them. Thank you for everything brother, see you around.

• Like 7
Edited by Zia

Reply to Thread